Qld Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah yes cambell and no clue. lack of incider comes to mind

Hey Half-fix I clean forgot to give you any money for the catering, would you PM me with your bank, BSB and account no. and I'll pop twenty bucks in? I ate so much last night it's nearly five o'clock and I haven't eaten a thing all day :unsure:

How much are Raw Sausages worth? :unsure: Uncooked food and Cross-contamination = Food Poisoning.... :( Botulism & Civil Litigation!!!

Sully loves!!! :wub:
83CandyButterscotch_8f8c.JPG

$15 and it'll be square, proceeds are going into beer brewing equipment and ingredients :p

Have you changed your undies?????

spwn%20clown%20skid%20marks.jpg

Smells porky??? :ph34r:

Thats just nasty.....

Half fix, i left my grey jumper there, and also need bank details re catering, sorry

On a brighter note, I am home safe and sound, thanks guys

Paul

no worries paul ill get 'em a bit later.

and chappo you areshole. the one in the toilet cystern was a lucky find for me....

Hey, 2 of my PET bottles were miraculously refilled when I collected my stuff on Monday. Is it beer in them or something similar to Carlton Cold?

What a great night, my only let down was that my mates/ride took me away after only a few hours <_<

Was good to finally meet everyone and put faces to the names, and even better to try all of your beers of which some were really really good! I felt like my glass was being refilled before it was even empty :beerbang: Cheers heaps for the hospitality guys, very much appreciated!

Memorable beers - SJ's Damnation IPA, absolutely tounge peeling awesomeness! It took me a few beers after this to be able to taste anything!

Bribies Kiwi gold - Why cant I get this kind of a taste out of NZ cascade?? Maybe im trying to use too much of it? It was quaffable and had a nice subtle cascade taste to it..

Chappo's and my Dbl IPA, such fresh raw hop aroma and taste, again, tounge peeling!

Clean Brewers IPA - Awesome punch you in the face hop aroma, really clean flavour on the palate! Wicked!

I know there were a heap more but my memory's a bit hazy :unsure: lol

Im still in QLD till saturday, ill be meeting up with Screwtop and maybe Chappo at Eagle Heights tomorrow at 1pm then onto Mt Tamborine, if anyone else is going to be around it would be great if you can stop by and say hi :icon_cheers:

When I get home ill start a thread on all of the Aussie craft beers i tried while over here.

Cheers,
Reviled

Clean Brewers IPA - Awesome punch you in the face hop aroma, really clean flavour on the palate! Wicked!

Cheers Reviled, good to meet you and get some good feedback on my Beer, its great when people ask you for the Recipe... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Im still in QLD till saturday, ill be meeting up with Screwtop and maybe Chappo at Eagle Heights tomorrow at 1pm then onto Mt Tamborine, if anyone else is going to be around it would be great if you can stop by and say hi :icon_cheers:

See you at the Eagle Heights Brewery at 1pm Reviled.

The addy for others attending is 10 Macdonnell Rd Mt Tamborine, then on up to the Mt Tamborine Brewery

Cheers,

Screwy

right belongings that have been found:
chappo - hat, jacket, sunglasses, mug, chairs, dignity

grey jumper which is paulwolfs me thinks and a packet of ventti filters

and also have those glass shots for yeast starters one i sully's and not sure whose the others is.

also 2 un collected swaps have been left also.

right belongings that have been found:

and also have those glass shots for yeast starters one i sully's and not sure whose the others is.

Halfix I think some of the schott bottles are for me.
Dont know about the swap bottles though as i pulled out at the last minute because what I had to swap was not up to scratch IMO. But I do have some fermenting away and some more mashing as I type so I will gaurantee that every brewer that was in the swap will recieve a bottle of worthy Ale.

Brad

Latest posts

Back