Qld Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe Pistol Patch and one other are bunking here, what about you Jye are you in need of a bed.

Thanks Screwtop but Im bringing a swag so that leaves a bed free for someone else.

Currently got Jye & altstart travelling to the swap with me - got room for 1 more, first in best dressed...

Cheers Ross

Ok, so Pistol Patch and Browndog at my place, correct? Will PM the directions.

:(
Sorry for the late pullout guys but something has come up completely unexpected and I cant make it. My apoligies to every body and I hope you all have a great day. Ill ask Ross to bring my beers along.
Cheers Altstart
<_<

1. Ross - Ruination APA2
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
3 Browndog - Indian Pale Ale
4 Mothballs - Australian Pale Ale
5 Jye - Hopburst APA
6. TidalPete - Greenoyster Dry Stout
7. bconnery - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
8. PistolPatch - One dark 'lager' and one light brewed with US-56
9. Screwtop - Tick Hill Brown Ale
10. Mark - Probably a Golden Ale.
11. Bindi-The Dreaming AAA
12. Incider - Munich Honey Lager
13. Webby- Stout
14. monkale - Cherry popper AAA

I thought I'd update our list while my brekky is cooking...
BTW, is it friday or saturday? :blink:

InCider.

I thought I'd update our list while my brekky is cooking...
BTW, is it friday or saturday?

Saturday 3pm I will PM you my address and phone number if you get lost. ;) I still have a bed left in the caravan.

Who else requires my address?

InCider, Alstart is still contributing to the case.

Holding steady at 14 bottles.

1. Ross - Ruination APA2
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
5 Altstart - Zwiec Polish golden Pilsner
6. Jye - Hopburst APA
7. TidalPete - Greenoyster Dry Stout
8. bconnery - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
9. PistolPatch - One dark 'lager' and one light brewed with US-56
10. Screwtop - Tick Hill Brown Ale
11. Mark - Probably a Golden Ale.
12. Bindi-The Dreaming AAA
13. Incider - Munich Honey Lager
14. Webby- Stout
15. monkale - Cherry popper AAA

:(
Sorry for the late pullout guys but something has come up completely unexpected and I cant make it. My apoligies to every body and I hope you all have a great day. Ill ask Ross to bring my beers along.
Cheers Altstart
<_<

Sorry to hear that mate, was looking forward to a few beers with you. :(

Now that Altstart has told us that he is unable to make it there is a spare bed available at my place as well as an inflatable mattress if anyone's interested?

:beer:

Sorry Screwtop, just got back from the West. Bed sounds great. I'll take the one that doesn't have that doll you were telling me about in it ;) (Please send pic anyway.)

Altstart - Sorry you can't make it. Was really looking forward to hearing some more of your stories. Will still look forward to your Swap beer though, especially if it's as tasty as those others.

Ross - What time's the convoy leaving your bar place?

Sorry Screwtop, just got back from the West. Bed sounds great. I'll take the one that doesn't have that doll you were telling me about in it ;) (Please send pic anyway.)

Altstart - Sorry you can't make it. Was really looking forward to hearing some more of your stories. Will still look forward to your Swap beer though, especially if it's as tasty as those others.

Ross - What time's the convoy leaving your bar place?

We are welcome from 3pm - So I guess a 1 or 2pm departure depending on whether we want to grab a feed on the way or not? Bar's open from 11.00 am here :chug:

Edit: As there appears to be no more takers for the 2 spare seats in my car, I reckon we should take my wifes 4WD & all go up in the 1 car? What do you reckon?

cheers Ross

We are welcome from 3pm - So I guess a 1 or 2pm departure depending on whether we want to grab a feed on the way or not? Bar's open from 11.00 am here :chug:

Edit: As there appears to be no more takers for the 2 spare seats in my car, I reckon we should take my wifes 4WD & all go up in the 1 car? What do you reckon?

cheers Ross

Sounds good Ross, I will probably be around a bit after 12.

Look forward to meeting you PP :beer:

As there appears to be no more takers for the 2 spare seats in my car, I reckon we should take my wifes 4WD & all go up in the 1 car? What do you reckon?

cheers Ross

That sounds great Ross. Thanks mate. If we end up with too many kegs/cases or if another person needs transporting at late notice, Browndog and I can still go in the van. The 11am opening is rather tempting (didn't realised you opened late on weekends ;) but I better get there the same as Jye - around 12.

Look forward to meeting you PP :beer:

Likewise Jye. Have always really enjoyed your posts - slightly more responsible than most of mine! Noticed that you're right up on HERMS and RIMS, diseases I've never even heard of before. Will be great to learn how I can avoid catching these as they sound quite serious.

:unsure:
Pat

Likewise Jye. Have always really enjoyed your posts - slightly more responsible than most of mine! Noticed that you're right up on HERMS and RIMS, diseases I've never even heard of before. Will be great to learn how I can avoid catching these as they sound quite serious.

:unsure:
Pat
[/quote]

Oh no :( I have not had my shots for above diseases [Herms and Rims] I have had the ones for AG,Underletting etc etc which I know are serious :D can't wait guys.

Oh no :( I have not had my shots for above diseases [Herms and Rims] I have had the ones for AG,Underletting etc etc which I know are serious :D can't wait guys.

Was always looking for a shot to avoid the dreaded Brewer STD (Spending to Death). I've since realised that it was too many shots that actually causes this disease. Can't win!

I have also just heard a rumour that some Belly Dancers could possibly be tempted to attend on Saturday. From what I have gathered, they have never performed publicly before and are therefore a little shy. I'm sure a little passing of a hat around would overcome any stage fright.

Personally I think all brewers should go out of their way to encourage such vibrant and enthusiastic performers.* Does anyone else agree that QLD Swap Brewers should be active patrons of such fine arts?

(Well, at least on Saturday?)

* The opinion above in no way relates to the fact that I am currently between very dynamic and fulfilling relationships.

Guys,

Can we cut & post some info against your beers, as to when they are ready to drink - Ended up last xmas drinking 2 different beers that had only been primed a few days earlier. I'm still undecided on mine, on whether to prime or force carbonate as won't be bottling till friday.

1. Ross - Ruination APA2 - To be advised
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
6. Jye - Hopburst APA
8. bconnery - AWB (Australian Wheat Bock. Bock Recipe. Wheat Yeast. Now confirmed as the beer. )
14. Webby- Stout

cheers Ross

We are welcome from 3pm - So I guess a 1 or 2pm departure depending on whether we want to grab a feed on the way or not? Bar's open from 11.00 am here

That 11am opening sounds great, might need a few pee stops on the way up though :) As to travelling up together, with the cost of fuel these days it makes good sense.

cheers

Browndog

1. Ross - Ruination APA2 - To be advised
2 Batz - Scottish or Alt
6. Jye - Hopburst APA - ASAP
14. Webby- Stout

That's settled then - one car...

Rossco, Jye, Browndog, PistolPatch. - we can still squeeze one more in (if he's not a fat bugger)... any takers??

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back