Qld Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bindi, you promised a wheat for Batz!

Lime Chilli and Soy Garlic and Honey Beef Jerky just out of the smoker. And wife's Nuts&Bolts ready for tomorrow's snacks.

On On!

I had a half glass of wheat at Ross's this week already
All wheated out this year

Batz

I had a half glass of wheat at Ross's this week already
All wheated out this year

Batz

I'll bring the other half with me Batz - God I hate waste :p

++++

Just finished bottling the case beer - Labels will be stuck on in the morning...

Cheers Ross

1. Ross - Ruination APA2 - Force carbonated & bottled 7th July - drink early
2 Browndog - Indian Pale Ale - Force carbonated, bottled 6th July - drink early
3 Mothballs - Australian Pale Ale bottle primed with sugar 29th June, drink after 3 to 4 weeks
4 Altstart - Zwiec Polish golden Pilsner
5. Jye - Hopburst APA - Force carbonated & bottled 20th June - drink early
6. TidalPete - 'Hey Porter' Porter - Bottle primed 29th May
7. bconnery - AWB - Bottled 14th May. Nice now. Should benefit from 6months+.
8. PistolPatch - One stubby Austrlain Dark Ale (PP1) and one Australain Light Ale (PP2). Bottled from keg tonight so drink now esp PP1 as is a little under-carbonated.
9. Screwtop - Tick Hill Brown Ale - Bulk primed and bottled 14th June. Best after 9th Aug.
10. Mark - Probably a Golden Ale.
11. Bindi-The Dreaming AAA Less then one week in the bottle, wait 4 weeks min. ie 12 Aug.
12. InCider - Munich Honey Lager - Ready now.
13. Webby- Stout Bottled today it will be dated
14. monkale - Cherry popper AAA
15. Joel - Pissed Newt german lager - CC 31st May. Bottle primed 12th June. Ready 12th
16.Batz-Alt...... Drink now or over the next month or so

It's only 7.15 - so long to wait! Time to add labels and polish the bottles...

I look forward to seeing everybody there today :beer:

1It's only 7.15 - so long to wait! Time to add labels and polish the bottles...

I look forward to seeing everybody there today :beer:

When we had one of these at Ross's and my place they started at 10.00am
Tells you something about Ross and I....and the other 10 blokes who turned up at that time :beer:
cya there

Batz

I'd hate to start at Bindi's at 10am, nothing under 5%

I'd hate to start at Bindi's at 10am, nothing under 5%

You'll be going to find anything on Ross's 10 taps under 5% as well

Just labelled mine up - Design courtesy of Stone Brewery...

Ruination.jpg

Getting thirsty :party:

What a fantastic label, can't wait to see the real thing.

HUGE night :party: plenty of photos taken ;) 16 in the swap and couple more dropping in for a taste.
Good fun and I am glad it is every 6 months, any more and you liver and your wife would give up on you. :rolleyes:
Advice to anyone having a swap, it may seem obvious, do it early not when everyone is, well "socially confused".

HUGE night :party: plenty of photos taken ;) 16 in the swap and couple more dropping in for a taste.
Good fun and I am glad it is every 6 months, any more and you liver and your wife would give up on you. :rolleyes:
Advice to anyone having a swap, it may seem obvious, do it early not when everyone is, well "socially confused".

Thanks all for a great night, good to meet you all and put faces to Nic's. Thanks Bob and Maree for hosting the swap, hospitality and entertainment was terrific as always. Pics to Follow

Don't pull his finger!!!!!!!!!!!!

PetesFinger.jpg

Arrrh! too late

How does that mash schedule go Mark?
DSCF5405.jpg

Well I don't have a thermometer, so I heat it up a little bit, then after a while I turn it off for a bit and then later on I turn it back on again ya see ??????????????????

Bindi at the helm
DSCF5331.jpg

Tres Monts
TresMonts.jpg
Cat Nap, like the beannie
RossCatNap.jpg

Nice camera Batz
BatzCamera.jpg
Bindi playing a stick
BindisStick.jpg

Jye's Randall
JyesRandall.jpg
Looks like you smoke it
MustSmokeIt.jpg

Pat cannot dance!
DSCF5396.jpg
Maree shows how it's done
DSCF5364.jpg

Top night thanks to Bindi and Maree for hosting the swap and a big thanks to Maree for putting up with all of us :super: I agree with Bindi good thing its every 6 months :blink: just have not got that spring in my step today . so do we now start planing for the next one :p anyway had a ball.

Cheers Monkale :party:

What a night !
Bindi and Maree thankyou for your hospitality,wonderful night great bunch of brewers...and nice dog :beer:

Batz

Forgot to thank all of the brewers who contributed beer. And to those who brought along kegs a special thanks guys, that was really very generous and certainly appreciated, we all know how much work goes into every batch not to mention the cost.

Thanks again.

Everyone loved Batz Alt
DSCF5338.jpg

Forgot to thank all of the brewers who contributed beer. And to those who brought along kegs a special thanks guys, that was really very generous and certainly appreciated, we all know how much work goes into every batch not to mention the cost.

Thanks again.

Everyone loved Batz Alt
DSCF5338.jpg

Ditto the above, thanks for bringing along kegs and sample bottles guys and also thanks for the snacks also brought along, like Screwtops beef jerky etc it all went went quick time. :super: and very much appreciated by all.

I also have one full packet of Peter Jackson ciggies and a XL jacket left by someone last night.

Great night guys, really nice to meet so many new faces :party: - fantastic hosts, fabulous beers & a comfortable bed & BBQ breakfast from Tidalpete - Who could ask for more. Jeez it doesn't pay to doze off for a second with so many cameras about ;)
Here are some more pics.

beer_spill.jpg

Randall.jpg

pics_005.jpg

pics_006.jpg

pics_008.jpg

pics_009.jpg

pics_011.jpg

pics_014.jpg

pics_016.jpg

pics_022.jpg

pics_028.jpg

I also have one full packet of Peter Jackson ciggies and a XL jacket left by someone last night.

The Jacket belongs to Joel Bindi, found your new AHB cap and stubby holder here today, still sitting where I put them after bringing them back from Brisbane weeks ago.

Geez Batz looks a bit fezzed in that last pic. Must have been into the belgians, pity there was no wheat on tap.

Big thanks to Bindi and Maree for a great night :beer: and Screwtop for a place to crash :) Thanks

IMG_0086.jpg

I wasnt the one who said your beer was cloudy :p
IMG_0122.jpg

Whos that guy breaking into your house Ross.
IMG_0131.jpg

What a great night, thanks very much to the hosts Bindi and Maree. Great beer, bellydancing, awesome didge playing and watching Ross boxing with a boxer, what a hoot. Many thanks to Screwtop and Margret for putting us up for the night and the great breakfast too.

cheers

Browndog

Back