Pressure Relief Valve.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
control-devices-cr-series-brass-pressure-relief-valve-0-100-psi-adjustable-pressure-range-1-4-male-npt-B007GDY3CU-800x800.jpg

Been in touch with the manufacturers/assemblers again for those who missed out on the bulk buy, going to bring in a similar amount pretty sure the prospective Fermentasaurus and Kegmenter buyers will be in the market for these valves once again, comes in at $4.66 USD (same price as last time) The only stumbling block is the shipping price, they misquoted on the shipping price on the last order, $237.65 USD now it is $508.20 USD. I know I can get it cheaper but I am off to Europe today for 16 days, anyone interested let me know

I'd be interested, what's the total cost per valve? Also what does that thread screw into ie how can you use it on a corny keg?

control-devices-cr-series-brass-pressure-relief-valve-0-100-psi-adjustable-pressure-range-1-4-male-npt-B007GDY3CU-800x800.jpg

Been in touch with the manufacturers/assemblers again for those who missed out on the bulk buy, going to bring in a similar amount pretty sure the prospective Fermentasaurus and Kegmenter buyers will be in the market for these valves once again, comes in at $4.66 USD (same price as last time) The only stumbling block is the shipping price, they misquoted on the shipping price on the last order, $237.65 USD now it is $508.20 USD. I know I can get it cheaper but I am off to Europe today for 16 days, anyone interested let me know
How many valves do you get in a $500+ shipping fee?

Do you have shipping info? Dimensions and weight of package?

How many valves do you get in a $500+ shipping fee?

Do you have shipping info? Dimensions and weight of package?
From memory the valves weigh 21/2 ounces each, got the info off Amazon website, thinking of 150 valves.
I did get quotes lower on the last shipment but the error made by the seller made the shipping price cheap, the box they came in was roughly, 50 x 50 cm and about 15 cm high.
When I get back I will look into the prices againI have a feeling it was in the $ 300 + range from UPS.

I'll change mine from 3 to 4. Want to give 1 to the kid that works at my LHBS
Cheers WEAK
Nice work

From memory the valves weigh 21/2 ounces each, got the info off Amazon website, thinking of 150 valves.
I did get quotes lower on the last shipment but the error made by the seller made the shipping price cheap, the box they came in was roughly, 50 x 50 cm and about 15 cm high.
When I get back I will look into the prices againI have a feeling it was in the $ 300 + range from UPS.
I have recently used www.ship2au.com.au for some stuff out of USA, but you also get a mail address in China as well.

I just used the shipping estimator for a 50x50x30 12kg package (a bit bigger/heavier than what you indicated) to Melbourne and it was AU$133.85.

We also use TNT Express Import at work, it is a reverse shipping for want of a better term. I can try and use the same size/weight and see if I can get a price that way for you. I am not sure what you need to do to create an account though.

I think I tried them, is that the Australia Post company that ships from Portland? The coompany the valves come from are from Missouri so opposite sides of the country.

I think I tried them, is that the Australia Post company that ships from Portland? The coompany the valves come from are from Missouri so opposite sides of the country.
They have a warehouse in Chino CA, not sure if there are others. I assumed the domestic shipping within country would be reasonable, but maybe it isn't?

I'll check with TNT today if I can, can you send me a postcode for the pickup location?

Latest posts

Back