Politics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
palmer.jpg

So Rudd, Bowen and Wong have been exposed by Treasury officials as outright lying to the public in their opposition costing scare campaign. Goodbye Labor.

I think there should be a mandatory jail term and a party should be banned from the next election if they do not follow through with election promises.

One of the leading betting agencies has firmed a Coalition win to $1.02 with a 26.5 seat line. In my seat (Wright), the Coalition candidate and sitting member is at $1.001 to be returned.

Well the coalition won't release their cuts until the day before the election. I wonder why.

Liam_snorkel said:
Well the coalition won't release their cuts until the day before the election. I wonder why.
will have to study rocket science to work it out...

browndog said:
So Rudd, Bowen and Wong have been exposed by Treasury officials as outright lying to the public in their opposition costing scare campaign. Goodbye Labor.
Sorry mate..

But when the libs wont realease actual costings and news corp provide a biased political view it can hardly be called a level playing field....

At least we can still brew beer

bradsbrew said:
I think there should be a mandatory jail term and a party should be banned from the next election if they do not follow through with election promises.

Carefull Brad...some here on AHB would wish the same of mods.......

Ducatiboy stu said:

Carefull Brad...some here on AHB would wish the same of mods.......
Except AHB is not a democracy, and you sir have now just disrespected. Bring forth the Iron Maiden for this fool.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Meh...give me Mr Kilmister. I shall take the Ace of Spades
I was referring to one of these,
220px-Diverse_torture_instruments.jpg
but if you want to play cards with Dave70.........................

Ducatiboy stu said:
Sorry mate..

But when the libs wont realease actual costings and news corp provide a biased political view it can hardly be called a level playing field....

At least we can still brew beer
Sorry Stu, I'd rather have my sons Year 2 class running this country that the spastic bunch currently in charge.

Sorry...but we must disagree...

But politics is the only thing we should disagree on.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Sorry...but we must disagree...

But politics is the only thing we should disagree on.
Lets vote Labor back in and completely ruin the country then.

browndog said:
Lets vote Labor back in and completely ruin the country then.
Tony, do you believe we would be better or worse off economically if the coalition was in power when the GFC hit in 2008? Genuine question.

Yes.

BTW, I'm not a right wing nutter. I detest rusted on voters of both parties. I am a swinging voter and have voted Labor in quite a few elections.

Back