Politics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
The mindset of talkback radio enthusiasts seems universal.

Talkback TV and radio in Indonesia have also been ablaze with the story, with a number of callers expressing disgust at Australia "meddling" in Indonesian affairs. There have been calls for Australians to be denied visas on arrival when they arrive at Indonesian airports, including Bali.

Liam_snorkel said:
had to have a chuckle at this. Caption of the week:

focBEkx.png
I would have gone the 'invisible cock' meme personally.

I would have gone the 'invisible cock' personally.

Turn the lights off - ta daa!

Didn't know Tony Abbott read Mein Kampf

The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these things cannot be reversed.'
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.

Liam_snorkel said:
Well Clive Palmer has done it again, another conspiracy uncovered, Jeff Kennet quote,
He reminds me of a great blimp flying around this world of ours, this country of ours, and every now and then it lets off steam, or, to use a Clive Palmer expression, he just farts," he told Fairfax Radio.
© 2014 AAP

Latest posts

Back