Politics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now Hockey has "minister in Howard government" splattered across the bottom of the screen in his new commercial which I thought was pretty funny for two reasons.
1. Shows that even the party thinks the current format is lacking.
2. Howard's government got voted out.

Positive side is he was actually speaking of policies but I was distracted by the whole minister in Howard's government tag that I didn't hear them.
Will be more attentive next time.

Aha! I haven't read about the policy in any detail, so no clue if this is a fair critique. Funny though...

image.jpg

haha. So good. Rap news taking the piss, and the actual Julian Assange wearing a mullet wig & singing some farnsie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWU6tVxzO1I

I do like the Rap News lads and their vids, good on Julian getting in on it.

Mr Abbott, who has previously accused the Labor government of damaging Australia's relationship with Indonesia, announced the buyback scheme last week as part of a new $420 million package aimed at stemming the flow of refugee boats to Australia.

I guess along with the other 640 odd million we punt their way annually, we'll be getting some nice ******* boats coming our way then.

I'd like a boat.

Dave70 said:
Mr Abbott, who has previously accused the Labor government of damaging Australia's relationship with Indonesia, announced the buyback scheme last week as part of a new $420 million package aimed at stemming the flow of refugee boats to Australia.

I guess along with the other 640 odd million we punt their way annually, we'll be getting some nice ******* boats coming our way then.

I'd like a boat.
Haha, I'll have a boat too. Is abbott going 2 become a 2nd hand boat dealer.
Wonder if he'll pay all those taxes and fees required upon bringing a boat to Aus.
Or is he going to leave his newly purchased boats in Indo. for the smugglers to steal and use..

Tony's second hand & reconditioned boats. Guarenteed asylum seeker free.

Thing's that make you go order!...ORDER!

http://youtu.be/Bl-GzqTCxZY

I think LNP should be running them instead, they seem like intelligent & sensible women when I hear them speak especially compared to Tony.

Heard Clive Palmer on the radio today. Was impressed that he managed get through without quitting midway, and after the interview I can honestly say that I want his party elected in the majority and him to be our PM.

Not because I think its a good thing for me or the country or myself (apart from high speed ferries, not ferry, from the mainland to Tas at $50 each way. That would mean I could duck off to the Taphouse for a quick session saturday and be back sunday, bright eyed and bushy tailed for work come monday....), but because I'd really enjoy seeing him actually be forced to put his bullshit where his mouth is.

jlm said:
Heard Clive Palmer on the radio today. Was impressed that he managed get through without quitting midway, and after the interview I can honestly say that I want his party elected in the majority and him to be our PM.

Not because I think its a good thing for me or the country or myself (apart from high speed ferries, not ferry, from the mainland to Tas at $50 each way. That would mean I could duck off to the Taphouse for a quick session saturday and be back sunday, bright eyed and bushy tailed for work come monday....), but because I'd really enjoy seeing him actually be forced to put his bullshit where his mouth is.
He talks the talk, what he says are great sounding things but I'm not sure he realising the reality of achieving them.
Having said that I think you need a PM that thinks big and does what he thinks is the right thing.
Better than fluffing around trying not to offend anyone and getting another term.

Back