Pleated 0.35um 10" Filter Cartridge Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smashin

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Sounding out interest for bulk buy on filter cartridges for beer filtering (naturally).

THese cartridges are a 0.35um nominal pleated reusable Harmscofilter cartridge, about the equivalent of 0.85um absolute.

I have been offered a 24 case of these at $19.50ea.

I don't normally do this but it's a bargan, naturally + postage.

At any rate if these's interest i'll buy the box and post at cost.

Start a 1.2.3. thingy if anyones interested, i'm up for a couple at this rate.

Smashin. :D

I've got a few of these I got from ebay a while ago, they are pretty awesome, better than the 1 micron ones we usually get.

Beers filtered with them are commercial-bright. Pretty easy to clean too.

I've got a few of these I got from ebay a while ago, they are pretty awesome, better than the 1 micron ones we usually get.

Beers filtered with them are commercial-bright. Pretty easy to clean too.

Do they have to go with a specific filter?

sorry - only just started researching filters may be a dumb question

Hey Von, They fit the standard 10" filter housing, i.e. it suit the housing that the site sponsors sell. a standard domestic housing.

I chanded to using the 0.35 due to cost over the 1um absolute and personally prefer these, others may vouch for them also.

Smashin :lol:

Do they have to go with a specific filter?

hes also said he could put together a good price for a top quiality housing with john guest fittings. if theres interst i could ask specifically for a price but i'm already sorted so f replacement filter first.

Smahsin :D

sorry - only just started researching filters may be a dumb question

possibly interested in housing and filter.

Ok thanks - I'll see if I pick one up in the next week and if so you can count me in! I'll let you know first though

being one for co-ordinance. Why is the bulk buy here? They banned them off the main page moons ago.

Nuttin to you Smashin, but wat is good 4 the goose etc etc, Now get lost, out the back where all the bulks go these days.

too easy haysie, not trying to cause a stir, didn't know there was an issue with bulk buys on here, they used to be about every here, just sharing to offer. So is out the back mean banned or is there i different section??

Smashin :(

being one for co-ordinance. Why is the bulk buy here? They banned them off the main page moons ago.

Nuttin to you Smashin, but wat is good 4 the goose etc etc, Now get lost, out the back where all the bulks go these days.

Admin have been informed, thread will be moved shortly.

Andrew

Hello Mods,

First time i've come across this, must admit i was suppised at the rate this was jumped on, as no mal intent intended. I take it is still ok to organise bulk buys and want to knoe what the guidlines are fore them.
Cheer in advance

Smashin

Interested in filter and housing depending on the deal. cheers

Are these for the slim housings or the standard housings?

Im keen for one either way but if for a standard housing I will need the full setup

I am in for five

1. Bandito qty=5

As long as this is an approved bulk buy:

Count me in for ten (yes I am upping from my previous 5 - the automated system that simply backflushes wont be kind to filters)

1. Bandito Qty = 10

Latest posts

Back