Official 2008 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im all warmed up after anzac day in the city ill see you all at the nelson around 11

Looks like you guys are going to have a blast.

Enjoy the beers!!

Pok

Just a thought.....those who are meeting at the Lord Nelson won't get a chance to go the Lowenbrau - so how about we make it a pit stop on our way to the Belgian as well?

Just a thought.....those who are meeting at the Lord Nelson won't get a chance to go the Lowenbrau - so how about we make it a pit stop on our way to the Belgian as well?

I think that's why Doc suggested the Bavarian a few posts back. Shall we slot that back into the running order, LS? Can always can it if time gets away from us while we're drinking? :rolleyes: :lol:

Lowenbra
Lord Nelson
The Australian (lunch)
Belgian Beer Caf
Bavarian Beer Cafe
James Squire (King St Wharf)
Redoak
Macquarie

I'd agree about the Bavarian, except for the lack of atmosphere, schnapps and Reinhart!

I'd like to see the running order as follows:

Lowenbra
Lord Nelson
The Australian (lunch)
Lowenbra take 2
Belgian Beer Caf
Redoak
James Squire (King St Wharf)
Macquarie

This way it'll be easier on those of us with bad backs, legs/knees and those with extra wobbly boots!

Fine by me. We can all take a vote on it over lunch at the Australian maybe. (no chance of that being on the roof this time I guess :( )

I guess we can only ask...... As Linz said, by the time we're heading to the Redoak/Squires we'll prolly have broken off into a few groups anyway....

Yes - but does the Bavarian = schnapps, guys in lederhosen and lusty wenches?

18706.jpg

Yes - but does it equal schnapps, guys in lederhosen and lusty wenches?

??

Anyway, there are at least a few of us who want to have a dunkelweizen, and that's the place to get it. I doubt I'll be needing any flavoured spirits on a day of beer beer beer!?! As for the lusty wenches, who needs 'em when we have you to ogle ;)

??

Anyway, there are at least a few of us who want to have a dunkelweizen, and that's the place to get it. I doubt I'll be needing any flavoured spirits on a day of beer beer beer!?! As for the lusty wenches, who needs 'em when we have you to ogle ;)

Roflmao........oh you are funny! I hung up my official wenchyness years ago.....

I do admit after the Belgian and Redoak, I'll be more in the mood for more dunkelweizen.......and I prolly won't care where I get it by that stage!

What a great day! ... and Franko, your kegs maybe shiny, but you still beat me home for the ugly mash paddle award ... :p Great to meet so many of you face to face, and thanks offline for waking us at the drop off point.

Pics to come in the next few days when I get home from up north...

and crozdog, I say UNCLE, you win old mate.. :p

Yes its true schooey you are very unattractive man lol :lol: but seriously just got home it was a great day

Franko

i had a ball so did kels father it was good to finally put some faces to the names

Latest posts

Back