No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then don't get DC Universe Online. The full game is now free to download and play on the PSN but it is a brutal download.
Coming down the pipes right now on unlimited... Love it.

It patches every time I play it too.

Which isn't all that often because it is boring as shit.

Sorry. Now I feel like I should have mentioned that earlier.

That's ok... 'cause what I wrote earlier is sounding really gay

You need one of those baby carriers.........Strap child to chest, use both hands to educate her....
yup got o.r, a baby bjorn. Screw readjusting that and puling s beer. But good idea buddy. Next time

It patches every time I play it too.

Which isn't all that often because it is boring as shit.

Sorry. Now I feel like I should have mentioned that earlier.
Nah, thanks for the tip. We're on a low plan, so that's good to know.

My vegie patch is ruined from the hail we had down here. I really wanted some spinach with my dinner tonight, but there's more holes than not. Even the old fermenter I use as a compost has pretty much lost it's lid

australia is the greatest countrie in the world ok ! yesterday i was having the sexes with two girls together after enjoying some charras and drinking some wine. i am in loves with the aussie girls who like to make jokes and smoke nice charras and do the sexings with the mouth.

Can we get an IP check on this guy?

australia is the greatest countrie in the world ok ! yesterday i was having the sexes with two girls together after enjoying some charras and drinking some wine. i am in loves with the aussie girls who like to make jokes and smoke nice charras and do the sexings with the mouth.
Borat!?

Some fkn scum bag stole my ash tray from my car. There was like $4 in change. They could have had the cash but leave me tge fkn ashtray u cheap pricks.

Who sees a shit box and thinks thetes a car worth.breaking into. I kind of think it was in the driveway which means they wete bloody close to celli taps which are worth more than an ashtray.

After many months of hard work drinking, I'm finally knk free! All my beers in the garage are now AG.
That's a win.
Looking forward to an all-AG 2012.

It's hot.
Problem.

Solved.

20120102_163429.jpg

i want to go fishing for snapper and break sea cod. but my boats broken!!

ah well more time to brew beer

The guys building my fence today have done such a good job they'll be going home with a bottle or two.
They think I'm rewarding them, but in reality I'm trying to convert them.
You know, like Hillsong or somesuch other religious Amway.

Nah. Bloody beautiful. Gets a little chilly at night though.

Bloomin nice up on the Tablelands at the moment too. Had a hit around the Mareeba golf course this morning and there was a lovely cool breeze, bright sunny day. Afternoon watching the cricket drinking the F-I-L's beers (store bought, no HB:( though).

Latest posts

Back