No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First ab dive in Victorian waters today and scored the bag limit in 3 dives. Too easy.

Nice feed of abalone this evening washed down with an ESB. It's a hard life......

I didn't tell him not to like that dross. My hypocrisy-free status remains intact.

Okay. I'm done with you, homebrewing. You've taken over my every thought. I saw the following image and wondered how I could brew with it.

job-fails-temperature-specific-mugs-are-all-the-rage.jpg

It is a christing coffee cup! There's nothing left but to grow a bread and get a hand pump.

Okay. I'm done with you, homebrewing. You've taken over my every thought. I saw the following image and wondered how I could brew with it.

It is a christing coffee cup! There's nothing left but to grow a bread and get a hand pump.
Micro micro micro scale.... Mmmmm.
Test tube sanitizer?
Put temp control and use for a starter?!

Out of curiosity, can you please go through all the bells and whistles on the stupid thing?
It's both brilliant and also screams "I'm the office wanker" at the same time.

Still off work today new job doesn't start until the 9th.
Brewing right now.

Just found out that the place my work is going to for our Christmas party has Budvar, Hoegarden and Stone and Wood Pacific on tap.

Hurah... :chug:

also in bottles White Rabbit, New Norcai Abbey Ale, LCPA, Erdinger Wheat, Chimay Blue, Leffe Blond, Duvel, Moa, Sierra Nevada.

I predict a big day and me boring the tits off everyone talking about beer. :party:
Had the xmas party Friday... Turned up at the bar. Asked for a Budvar.
"Sorry, only Asahi on tap, Corona or Cascade Light in the bottle) :( .
Yeah ok, i'll have an Asahi. :(
Hald a glass and the keg blew, went out back. "No more Asahi. You can have anything else."
:D
Budvar, Stone and Wood adn even the nice fresh estery Hoegarden were all drinking nicely.
Big day. Good beer. Couldn't ask for more.

Bired the piss out of alot of people telling them about Budvar and Budweiser

Had the xmas party Friday... Turned up at the bar. Asked for a Budvar.
"Sorry, only Asahi on tap, Corona or Cascade Light in the bottle) :( .
Yeah ok, i'll have an Asahi. :(
Hald a glass and the keg blew, went out back. "No more Asahi. You can have anything else."
:D
Budvar, Stone and Wood adn even the nice fresh estery Hoegarden were all drinking nicely.
Big day. Good beer. Couldn't ask for more.

Bired the piss out of alot of people telling them about Budvar and Budweiser
Ah top stuff.

Picked a very drunk wife up from xmas drinks @ a Nth Syd pub on friday arvo. Turned up and she was nursing a full glass, so hit the bar for a quick drink.
Scanned all the taps, and there was Stone & Wood, dunno which one, but I wasn't arguing. Went down beautifully.

what's the noun for a group of celli taps? (eg mob of kangaroos)

I dont know either but it might be a 'f@cking' of cellis.. That what my missus said when she saw how I was drying my cellis...."Get those f@cking things out out of my colander!!" :D
celi.jpg

what's the noun for a group of celli taps? (eg mob of kangaroos)

I dont know either but it might be a 'f@cking' of cellis.. That what my missus said when she saw how I was drying my cellis...."Get those f@cking things out out of my colander!!" :D
View attachment 51088
I think the collective noun is a "mortgage of celli taps". That's roughly the dollar equivalent of my car sitting in that colander.

What's the collective noun for a group of hookers?
A whorde.

Dave ...

You are on the money ... shot ... PMSL .... awesome !!

And its only Tuesday ... OK so one for Kim (ok maybe four or five ) .. a couple for Khloe and maybe one for Courtney ... and a mega for the Mum !! LOL ..

How good is it to see cashed up brogans making tools of themselves ...

so so sad. retrofitted the collar onto my new chesty. all up and runnning.
failed to see that the temp probe dropped outside of the chesty
came home last night to find chesty freezing up.
entire yeast and slurry collection gone. luckily only 1 keg froze and will be ok. but all my yeasts. all my new smackpacks, gone.

so so sad. F@ck you santa, Ive been a good boy this year

I wouldn't write your yeast off just yet, I've frozen yeast before and had it fire up without any issues. Make a few small vials of wort starter and see if they fire up again.

Andrew

I wouldn't write your yeast off just yet, I've frozen yeast before and had it fire up without any issues. Make a few small vials of wort starter and see if they fire up again.

Andrew
so there's hope ratehr than order a few hundreed bucks of yeast from ross?

Sure, yeast can be frozen although for best results a Glycerin solution is usually used to help prevent the yeast cells from rupturing. You'll probably find that you will still have plenty of viable cells left anyway and a starter should fire up without too much delay.

Latest posts

Back