No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Customer,

Your parcel (1) from Beermasons P/L has been despatched with Australia Post.

You will receive email notifications relating to the arrival of the product to the delivery address.
qmynb9.jpg

I assume the 'no need to ask questions' thread got messy and was deleted? (as oppossed to the mods taking my quip about closing or moving the thread seriously - you know, cause i hold sooooo much sway around here, lol)

I assume the 'no need to ask questions' thread got messy and was deleted? (as oppossed to the mods taking my quip about closing or moving the thread seriously - you know, cause i hold sooooo much sway around here, lol)

coming to the swap for a drink sat champ?

coming to the swap for a drink sat champ?
hows it going fentsy? ive got the kids most of saturday, so its doubtful. but if it works out then ill be there will bells on

I was hoping to have a pressy for you this summer, but they didnt take ;) I might have to get a few more off you to try again next year

spewing! its still not to late, cutting it very fine but its been done before. maybe talk about it satdee.

Its been stinking hot all day, itchy hot!

Just the weather to coop up in aircon and down some stout :)

You can't argue with the facts.

I visited the recipe data base a few weeks back with the simple plan of brewing the most popular beer on the list that I may have a crowd pleaser to offer around at my sons 1st birthday last Saturday.

DSGA not surprisingly.

Two requests for a kit version and five thumbs up later, they were all asking for seconds and thirds.
And these are the kind of drinkers who normally switch to rum / bourbon / wine after a few beers.

I cant deny it.
When folks enjoy your beer, it makes you feel all fuzzy inside.

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

You can't argue with the facts.
I visited the recipe data base a few weeks back with the simple plan of brewing the most popular beer on the list that I may have a crowd pleaser to offer around at my sons 1st birthday last Saturday.
DSGA not surprisingly.
Two requests for a kit version and five thumbs up later, they were all asking for seconds and thirds.
And these are the kind of drinkers who normally switch to rum / bourbon / wine after a few beers.
I cant deny it.
When folks enjoy your beer, it makes you feel all fuzzy inside.

Maybe is different for you?

:D :p

Just found out that the place my work is going to for our Christmas party has Budvar, Hoegarden and Stone and Wood Pacific on tap.

Hurah... :chug:

also in bottles White Rabbit, New Norcai Abbey Ale, LCPA, Erdinger Wheat, Chimay Blue, Leffe Blond, Duvel, Moa, Sierra Nevada.

I predict a big day and me boring the tits off everyone talking about beer. :party:

Just found out that the place my work is going to for our Christmas party has Budvar, Hoegarden and Stone and Wood Pacific on tap.

also in bottles White Rabbit, New Norcai Abbey Ale, LCPA, Erdinger Wheat, Chimay Blue, Leffe Blond, Duvel, Moa, Sierra Nevada.

I predict a big day and me boring the tits off everyone talking about beer. :party:
Lucky you. my chrissy function was last saturday night. There was a broad choice of cub's finest plus a few ring ins.

I ended up having my own little tasting session. vb, draught, melbourne bitter, crown, some extra blonde lo carb thing, extra dry, coopers pale, lemon cruiser thing and jack daniels and cola.

I had fun because it was free and it got me drunk. It was interesting how sweet the vb seemed. The only stand out beer was the extra dry. There was something wrong with it. I could only neck the stubbie and even my work colleagues thought there was something wrong with it.

ho ho ho

Going to the Malba on Wednesday for our christmas lunch, first thing I did was look at the beer list. Nice, deff getting a lift in to work so I can sink some awesome beers whilst eating sea food

Live stating at.7am finishing 8:15pm. Love it. Happy in tbe service

I fkn hate u.we dont get a xmas party. We pay for everything ourselves

Am I the only one whose heart skips a beat when "citra hop" appears in the latest threads? My voyeuristic tendencies dearly hope that the return of the ambiguous haikus etc etc is imminent. Sadly, it never is...(but then there has been enough other crazy shit going on since then anyway I guess).

I fkn hate u.we dont get a xmas party. We pay for everything ourselves
Yeah well... Totally surprised they've even picked such a venue TBH. The place is totally anti drink. We do ******* morning tea on a Friday in lieu of friday drinks FFS!!! The place was founded by a couple of happyclappers and the urban myth amongst peers is that we still have prayer time every day!

So I plan to get pretty messed up for this one and be very obnoxious. :lol:

Still no confirmation there will actually be a bar tab... But either way I'll be hitting it pretty hard with those selections. :chug:

We had that brazilian feast last week. Wise me decided to let SWMBO enjoy her drinks, and be a designated driver (well, a couple for the road). Got there and the beer menu was brilliant... Why did I drive? Ah yeah, cos public transport is a bitch where I live.
Still the Murrays Dark Knight Porter was freaking fabulous.

www.braza.com.au in darling harbour, FWIW.

Latest posts

Back