No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-bone and pints at the Spotted Cow today, followed by a visit to the Australian Motorcycle Museum.
Not a bad way to finish the holidays.

Spent the morning with my daughter then off to Cape Schanck for a dive at midday. Shot some fish so I had an oven baked Trevally, plus abalone fried in butter, garlic and chilli for dinner and washed it down with an AIPA as I waited for a 36 litre batch of my APA to mash.

It's a tough life......

Spent the morning with my daughter then off to Cape Schanck for a dive at midday. Shot some fish so I had an oven baked Trevally, plus abalone fried in butter, garlic and chilli for dinner and washed it down with an AIPA as I waited for a 36 litre batch of my APA to mash.

It's a tough life......

had marron for dinner, visited a local brwery, drank a few hb's. got icecream :)

Got home Friday night to find the Foxtel out - no signal. Called the support line, got the auto message

"We are aware there is an infrastructure problem on XXXXX Street. We anticipate the issue will be resolved by 7pm Monday 9th"

Motherfuckers

Went to the shops to look for a spiderman suit.
They didn't have any.
This sad society spends another day without a hero.

Went to the shops to look for a spiderman suit.
They didn't have any.
This sad society spends another day without a hero.
:lol:
That made my day!
:icon_chickcheers: Cheers.

**** you! :)

THE MISSUS thoroughly enjoyed them and so did her 2 mates. the kids had a small bit but where more interested in tv.

IMAG0088.jpg

Photo0476.jpg

An awesome superhero movie to see is Special.

Looks good - I'll look for that one I reckon. Last one I saw that I really loved was Kick Ass. I haven't read the graphic novel/comic so don't know how faithful it is.

So I'm getting a fair amount of my sleeve done, but I'm having trouble finding decent pics to give to the tattooist. Anyone know some good sites for evil looking stuff? I like real evil looking stuff, not the pansy cartoon shit

So I'm getting a fair amount of my sleeve done, but I'm having trouble finding decent pics to give to the tattooist. Anyone know some good sites for evil looking stuff? I like real evil looking stuff, not the pansy cartoon shit

Are you a Giger fan? Plenty of his work out there.....

If not, f&ck off! :p

I'll take that as a thanks! And look forward to seeing your Giger inspired sleeve...

So, You're welcome.

BTW: Its not a spinner.... check it c*nt! Maybe not as 'evil' as you want but pretty dark......

Ok I braved it and I owe you a spinning appology, stuff looks good, deff like the darkness in them. I'll go through the site tonight. Cheers

I was so convinced you were spinning me :lol: , it's not often I look like a knob, oh wait, yes it is...

Fair enough, its not often I actually post an intended useful reply...

So, we will call this one square!

Classic though.... :icon_chickcheers:

Still, f*ck off! :p :lol:

Back