No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm getting a fair amount of my sleeve done, but I'm having trouble finding decent pics to give to the tattooist. Anyone know some good sites for evil looking stuff? I like real evil looking stuff, not the pansy cartoon shit

Darkmetalart might be what you're looking for?

Edit: link was too hardcore for my keyboard

Ahhhh, two days in Orange, 8 houses inspected. 8 applications filled in. Now we play the waiting game.

Glad I took the inlaws advice and went the long sleeve shirt, based upon my rather informal survey of people walking down the main street while I was eating lunch yesterday it seems that most people in Orange with a full sleeve of ink also look like DOH bums, complete with mullet/rat's tail, bum bag and swearing at their pregnant (and often underage looking) girlfriend.....

Compared to most at the inspections, we looked rather civilised...

woohoo my grain has germinated and is almost ready to be kilned!!! tomorrow my pretties tomorrow

I have more woohoo....

Been approved for one the houses we really wanted in Orange. This pleases me........Truck is booked, now to talk to all the power companies etc etc.....Might leave that for Monday when I have the house to myself all day.

Ahhhh, two days in Orange, 8 houses inspected. 8 applications filled in. Now we play the waiting game.

Glad I took the inlaws advice and went the long sleeve shirt, based upon my rather informal survey of people walking down the main street while I was eating lunch yesterday it seems that most people in Orange with a full sleeve of ink also look like DOH bums, complete with mullet/rat's tail, bum bag and swearing at their pregnant (and often underage looking) girlfriend.....

Compared to most at the inspections, we looked rather civilised...

dont forget you are a pisshead who homebrews for "cheap" beer :rolleyes:

I may be an borderline alco, but at least I can make a sentence without the word **** in it, and I don't have any children I don't know about....

Friday is fish-fry day. It's the fifth day of the week.

Cha-cha-cha!

I have more woohoo....

Been approved for one the houses we really wanted in Orange. This pleases me........Truck is booked, now to talk to all the power companies etc etc.....Might leave that for Monday when I have the house to myself all day.
Yup, and get the brewrig set up. Good idea :)

I'm still far too sober to put that down.

Maybe I shouyld attempt to keg my hefe...

Friday is fish-fry day. It's the fifth day of the week.

Cha-cha-cha!

as a heathen it is roast dead pig with all the trimmings, beer and watching the indians get a hiding inthe cricket day .

catchef.jpg

hmmm friday is hammerhead shark day. 2 hammerheads and one small pinkie. really shitty day on the water though.

Side quest does know where i can get some sake yeast?

Latest posts

Back