No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home from work today and I realize the og sample I drew off last night was still sitting there, fermentation was under way so there goes my og

Got home from work today and I realize the og sample I drew off last night was still sitting there, fermentation was under way so there goes my og
more importantly what did the sample taste like?

Are you kidding me, you should see my sample tube :icon_vomit: , no chance in hell I'd drink from it. I use a clean glass to taste samples, a little as I do

Pizza but dude was friggin awesome! Remembered my last -make my own- order and charged me 6.95 for it! Woohoo.
Now I gotta sober up in 15.

I had a shit day at work. To top it all off, the missus had done sweet **** all today. No cold beer in the fridge, Dinner is still not ready. Finished work at 6.30. In the last hour i managed to feed Daughter, Bath 2 boys, and drive home from work. WTF??? Now for a few of 7% Beers................. :chug:

And you did what? Work your ass off all day come home and do a few simple things. Gees, pull your head in man :lol:

1/2 of that hour was driving home from work. I did more in that 30mins than what the lazy bitch has done all week

I presume you're not just saying this on the internet?

I presume you're not just saying this on the internet?

easy! everyone knows the internet is where you come to gripe/gloat/talkshit/rant when no one else is listening! what are you sober tonight lol?!

what are you sober tonight lol?!
Well, since we're griping/ranting...

Circumstances have been such that I have not been able to imbibe (nor brew!) since before Christmas. Fortunately, this situation is not health related.

Are you kidding me, you should see my sample tube :icon_vomit: , no chance in hell I'd drink from it. I use a clean glass to taste samples, a little as I do
So, you're talking about the sample tube firing up, but what about the rest? In a cube? In a fermenter awaiting yeast?

Smelt a rank smell from my latest IPA. I reluctantly took a sample taste and luckily it was all good.

Well, since we're griping/ranting...

Circumstances have been such that I have not been able to imbibe (nor brew!) since before Christmas. Fortunately, this situation is not health related.
My beer fridge has a lager brewing in it at 9c. I was going to plan for this situation and have English Ales ready but I forgot. So instead I have to remember to bring a beer into the kitchen fridge if I want a cold one. It's just terrible I tells ya.

So, you're talking about the sample tube firing up, but what about the rest? In a cube? In a fermenter awaiting yeast?

Smelt a rank smell from my latest IPA. I reluctantly took a sample taste and luckily it was all good.

The batch is in the fermenter and going nicely. I was buggered after work so once the fermenter was in the fridge and yeast pitched I just sorta left all the other shit sitting around. Even the grain bag was still sitting in the sink. Yep, it was a lazy day

i rang this missus to ask about the all grain i did sunday night to see if it was fermenting away and what the temp was.

She tells she had a smell and almost threw up :S

But she has felt sick that night since after dinner...

I get home this morning and check the fermentor. there is krausen. it is brown. i take sample. hmmmmmmmm passionfruit. i is happy chappy

i rang this missus to ask about the all grain i did sunday night to see if it was fermenting away and what the temp was.

She tells she had a smell and almost threw up :S

But she has felt sick that night since after dinner...

I get home this morning and check the fermentor. there is krausen. it is brown. i take sample. hmmmmmmmm passionfruit. i is happy chappy
At leadt she fidnt throw up in the fermentor!!

I had a shit day at work. To top it all off, the missus had done sweet **** all today. No cold beer in the fridge, Dinner is still not ready. Finished work at 6.30. In the last hour i managed to feed Daughter, Bath 2 boys, and drive home from work. WTF??? Now for a few of 7% Beers................. :chug:
Dude, I dont normally finish until 7, stop getting paid.at 4pmish and it takes me 50min to get home. at least u get to see ur kids. Mine r usually asleep by the time I get home and I dint get to see them.

In saying all that, there are days when u feel the way u did

Back