No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Step mashes are annoying. So is doing a few kg cereral mash

currently having fun picking out weevils from my grain... 2kg all and i have got about 100g of weevils out...

who know how much i have left in :S

Abalone again for dinner tonight, kinda looking forward to the closed season, abs every Sunday night gets a bit much. I wish the crays were as plentiful and easy to find.....

Spent the weekend tearing my hair out. Family holiday with wife's friend's family in the cabin next door. Husband is an utter dick. Less & less to talk about each year.
Thank **** for alcohol, and the fact my nutbag kids seem pretty normal compared to their little coddled whingers.

WTF is wrong with little kids? They refuse to do what you tell them to do so you send them to the corner (punishment established by parents) and they do it and stand there quietly. JUST BE GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTION, SHIT FOR BRAINS!

WTF is wrong with little kids? They refuse to do what you tell them to do so you send them to the corner (punishment established by parents) and they do it and stand there quietly. JUST BE GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTION, SHIT FOR BRAINS!
Totally, I mean it's not that f##king hard hey?

Classic moment. Daughter still learning to swim, so she's wearing a swimming vest, and refuses to put her face in the water. She lends the vest to her friend and has a go at her kickboard instead. 10 seconds later she sinks underwater. I pull her up, and matter-of-factly she says "there you go Daddy, you're always asking me to put my head underwater. I meant to do that."
Legend.

my daughter now gets in my car and says "Daddy. I want Pearl Jam"

BRAINWASHED! :)

my daughter now gets in my car and says "Daddy. I want Pearl Jam"

BRAINWASHED! :)
Win!

My son always asks for Tiger music. Reckons Parkway Drive sound like tigers... cracks me up.

mine just bop along to what i am listening to although they ask for woody (toy story) on the long drives.

Mine has her own ipod and noise cancelling headphones.....Makes the long drives much easier...

As for music around the house, she'll listen to anything she can dance to...This was her request of the week all last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
then, the other days she says... "Daddy, Ive got the moves like Jagger...."

That, was GOLD!

So it seems I've hit that point of totally not giving a **** at work now.....Got a text message offering people the day off tomorrow if they wanted it, couldn't have called them faster if I was the flash....

16 hours left in that shit hole.....can't end soon enough.

Latest posts

Back