No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check PM for new number....
Got it mate, thanks! I sent you a txt, but didn't sign off on the bottom. You should be able to figure out which one is mine ;)

Woot da boot............

Missus got a called from the people at Orange, she has a phone interview on Thursday.......One more step closer to leaving Sydney.

Woot da boot............

Missus got a called from the people at Orange, she has a phone interview on Thursday.......One more step closer to leaving Sydney.
Nice. Leaving Brisbane Thursday, via port Stephens, the Albion in Newcastle, then beechworth/myrtleford. Arranged the drive around beery locations.

Formerly hop growing country. Supposedly lots of "wild" hops in the area. Keep your peepers peeled.
Think there's some new farms in the area too. Already getting my spiel ready for the tas quarantine people regarding the 100kg of malted grain and fresh wort kits (intending to get a brew down the day I arrive) in my ute.....might have to give the fresh hop flowers a miss.

The thing no one tells you about kegs is that when you can feel you are near the end you become overwhelmed with the desire to see it out 'til the end..."one more pint", "one more pint", "one more pint"....

Ahhhhhh cooling rain, I'm looking forward to getting home and having a nice pint on the veranda tonight.

Might crack one of the 6 litre Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale's :icon_cheers:

I'm constantly amazed at the size of some people on the bus.

I'm 6'6" about 120kg (yes overweight... damn beer!) and this mammoth sat next to me this morning, spilling over their seat onto me and made feel like a freakin' midget... worse thing was it was a female.... BEHEMOTH! How can you survive carrying that much fat around with you?

Try working in my call centre dude.

"It's glandular"
"It's genetic"
"I'm big boned" "YOU'RE BIG-ASSED!"

Put the fork down.
A pie, a sausage roll, chips and a (Diet) coke are not the breakfast of champions, and no, I will not get up and get your shit from the printer for you.

A pie, a sausage roll, chips and a (Diet) coke

But the diet coke automatically cancels out all the calories from the rest. Everyone knows that... It turns any meal into health food. :blink:

But the diet coke automatically cancels out all the calories from the rest. Everyone knows that... It turns any meal into health food. :blink:
Work xmas dinner next thursday night at a brazilian bbq restaurant. Pig, Lamb, Cow, Chicken and fish on the menu. Win!
Think I might starve myself in preparation... salads all week.

And the confirmation call has occurred......Looks like we be packing up and moving to Orange........Now to start clearing this place out.....Anything I am disposing of that may be helpful to a brewer will be advertised.

Work xmas dinner next thursday night at a brazilian bbq restaurant. Pig, Lamb, Cow, Chicken and fish on the menu. Win!
Think I might starve myself in preparation... salads all week.

If it's La Cita down on the water you are in for a top night. Went there for a work function a few years back.

If its not that one then you may or may not be in for a top night.

Cheers
Dave

P.S. If you starve yourself you will actually decrease your appetite and will end up eating less of the meaty goodness....

P.S. If you starve yourself you will actually decrease your appetite and will end up eating less of the meaty goodness....
yes... do what those hot dog eating competition eaters do. Gotta stretch your stomach so you can fit it all in. Preparation is key. Take it from a guy who once ate a 21 piece bucket of KFC....

and a small potato and gravy

Take it from a guy who once ate a 21 piece bucket of KFC....

and a small potato and gravy

That's disgusting...

How could you even consider eating KFC potato and gravy? That stuff is awful.

3 time <won't mention the company> rib eating champion here...undefeated.

That's disgusting...

How could you even consider eating KFC potato and gravy? That stuff is awful.

3 time <won't mention the company> rib eating champion here...undefeated.

I had grease coming out of me for days... my shits felt slippery

way to much info... but i'm anonymous here anyways

I once ate a 1kg steak in under 2 minutes....

i'm so ashamed

Every time I go to keg king's online shop.. I'm tempted to buy the whole shop! So many shiny things... so far away :(.. soo little money...

Try working in my call centre dude.

"It's glandular"
"It's genetic"
"I'm big boned" "YOU'RE BIG-ASSED!"

Put the fork down.
A pie, a sausage roll, chips and a (Diet) coke are not the breakfast of champions, and no, I will not get up and get your shit from the printer for you.

Where's your call centre? Maybe we work in the same place and don't know it - I'm in Duncan St Fortitude Valley. We've got babes working here, many of them female B)

Talking of work, I lost my computer glasses a few days ago and making do with a $15 pair from the chemist, but heading to Specsavers later today for a couple of pairs of newies. Have you noticed that all glasses models:

• have the same nose
  • have jaws like horses - presumably to counter the feeling that glasses make you look wimpy.

glasses_models_1.JPG

Back