No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
Mate.

If you dont know how to catch them, you will never ever know what they tast like.

And IF you do, you wont tell.
I know how to catch them... just all the places near me are too poluted to do so.

Grease Megamix is pure torture, but at one wedding they played Jive Bunny & The Master Mixers.... it was hard to judge

djar007 said:
They say Michael Schumacher is critical after a skiing accident. They should see my wife after I have a night out with the lads.
Do you intend this to come across as: when you come home from a night out with the lads you physically assault your wife until she is in a state comparable to someone who has been in a skiing accident?

Hahaha.

Why don't women's clothing stores have couches for boyfriends? As someone who is currently being dragged from store to store it would certainly make my experience much more enjoyable and make it much more likely that I would be happy about returning with her she would have more opportunity to spend more money. It makes economic sense to me.

djar007 said:
They say Michael Schumacher is critical after a skiing accident. They should see my wife after I have a night out with the lads.

Perhaps it would read better as " hear " my wife etc...? Benefit of doubt & all that

djar007 said:
Standing on a slippery slope!!

I just hope when I go out for a night with the lads my wife isn't at home 'skiing' with the Schumachers.

Latest posts

Back