No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the most negative thing I have ever read...

Not gonna say what, but was hoping for a POSITIVE shot in the in the arm and BAM! - TAKE MY BLOOD!!! - **** me....

****, seriously.

Surely, you could have had positive shit to draw upon...

I am really sorry my Anchorman review upset you so much, buddy.

Most piranhas are vegetarian. Your useless fact for the day.

Bloody Bunnings. It's like a cross between a day-care centre for the mentally sub-normal and a warehouse full of everything except what you actually need.

Fat ******* said:
Bloody Bunnings. It's like a cross between a day-care centre for the mentally sub-normal and a warehouse full of everything except what you actually need.
Good afternoon, how are you...yeah..pissed off cause you dont have anything I need....and your not that cheap.

Have noticed they changed their add's so they no longer say the lowest prices. Sneaky fucks

Marron = eastcoast blue claw

Both very yummie

..........miss my days in west NSW catching yabbies...

But catching fresh water crays in winter is the ultimate.

Do you mean yabbies? Whilst the old yabbies are very bloody tasty, marron = yabbies + eleventy. Marron grow massive and are soooo delicious.

We also have gilgies and koonac over here. The gilgies are tiny little buggers, but pretty sweet and tasty, whilst the koonac are similar to yabbies in size and appearance.

**** I want some freshwater crays now!

Yeah... seriously guys.. the brew food forum is over here - http://aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/46-brew-food/

And if freshwater crays are being offer around, how do I get my name on the list?

Cheers
Dave

Edit: There are yabbies in the creek near me but there are warnings about not eating stuff that comes out of there... or drinking the water. Sigh. City Living...

Cocko said:
I love yabbies but am yet to try marron....

jyoIAC, I may need to come on over there and we can snag an eski full?

Just boiled up yeah?
Jesus guys, tone it down a bit. By the tone of Cocko's post you guy's would eat bowls full together. :lol:

The freshies around my old man's place have gone the way of the dodo. Too many years of drought and over fishing. Haven't seen a platypus around for years either. Now they're tasty.

Back