No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges said:
Funnier still is the fact pommie bogans are buying holden badge kits for their vauxhall monaros.
When the Monaro was discontinued in the late 70s there were a couple of plans to resurrect it using imported Open Monzas or locally assembled versions of the Vauxhall Royale - used to be a Royale knocking around Burpengary.

vauxhall royale.jpg

Editor of the Sydney Morning Herald has sent me an email thanking me for my support during the year and my contributions to the readers comments sections. I wonder if my trolling sock puppets got emails as well? Will have to check up if I can remember their email addresses.

I got that as well. Made me and all my spilt personalities (aka trolls) feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

BribieG =Petesbrew. How the **** do you do that.

Multiple personalities on the interconnectthing. Cant be possible.

Collateral-watching Maggie Beer Xmas rubbish on telly, it makes me want to puke from my eyes.
So... conceited...
So... pre-filmed...
So... bourgeois...

I miss Bum.

Power snitch is someone who dobs on you for leaving lights on. power switch is your friend who helps in times of bad TV. Also rock throwing can work.

Here's Steve Hughes' take on it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgn-fXZRiM

I was hoping a power switch was like a harmony remote, but it made TV less bad. But it turns out, it is just a SPST switch. This device, though I posses it, puts me directly at odds with my loved ones*.

*may not actually be plural

Power snitch is someone who dobs on you for leaving lights on. power switch is your friend who helps in times of bad TV. Also rock throwing can work.

Here's Steve Hughes' take on it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgn-fXZRiM

GOLD!!! I haven't intentionally owned a TV since I moved out of my parents' house 29 years ago. Intentionally because when people find out I don't own a TV they give me one. "No, no, that's cool. Thanks but I'm OK." And they look at me like I'm a bit retarded and drop one round the next day. And here I am looking at this person who's so desperate to fill their blank space with turds that they think I need more turds in my blank space too. Unreal. I just put them in the closet. I literally got three in one year this way. "Smile and wave, boys, smile and wave..." I appreciate the kindness, just not the heavy, unwieldy doorstops.

I hope the AFP don't read my messages. Telling someone you've got 250g of summer for them and could they get you a bit of 1272 might sound a bit like code.

I just finished watching Hobbit II: The Dragoning, the execution made me wish for execution, yet I still insist on seeing it.
I think I would have preferred Salo. I have never seen it.

I got a christmas cracker calling for a "charades" enactment of Singing in the Rain and all I could think of was A Clockwork Orange.

I just finished watching Hobbit II: The Dragoning, the execution made me wish for execution, yet I still insist on seeing it.
I think I would have preferred Salo. I have never seen it.

I got a christmas cracker calling for a "charades" enactment of Singing in the Rain and all I could think of was A Clockwork Orange.

I saw Anchorman 2 on Boxing Day. Don't do it.

I'm also six hours into a wedding serving only Carlton Draught.

Don't do that either. I guarantee you I am going to vomit from the next glass or the Grease megamix, whatever comes sooner

I just read the most negative thing I have ever read...

Not gonna say what, but was hoping for a POSITIVE shot in the in the arm and BAM! - TAKE MY BLOOD!!! - **** me....

****, seriously.

Surely, you could have had positive shit to draw upon...

Anyway, so is my work life! Damn My bosses..

Glad, AHB is here for me!

It was actually a pretty close tie, Grease megamix came on and for (I think?) unrelated reasons I puked a little in my mouth.

Back