No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd shag the Honeywell DDP-516 :icon_drool2:

Myth buster is about to use a Mongolian burner in one of their experiments. A kitchen boiling oil and water myth. Awsome

Mass Effect completed! Just in time for number 2 :D

I guess this is as good a place as any to tell this story. Please don't judge me. I never thought I'd tell anyone about this, but it's late and I've had a few, so I guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning. :chug:

First, just for some background, my mum died when I was born (she was actually really hot, but this isn't about her, I guess it's messed up to say, but whatever). I grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. As you can tell, my childhood was pretty messed up.

Anyway, growing up I felt like there was a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie. I don't want to go into details about it, but basically I accidentally found a video she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me, but I thought she was so beautiful that I watched it twice (probably would have watched it heaps more expect some crazy shit went down and I had to leave home (my dad'd family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law - I never talk about it).

So, I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, to be honest I wanted to do things to her. Looking back now, it's pretty messed up, but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me when we went to pick her up - not a sisterly kiss, you know? It wasn't over the top sexual, but it definitely wasn't sisterly. :blink:

After we left we went to crash with my sister's friends. On the trip there my friend implied that he wanted to get with my sister and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy, and even though she was my sister I felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except maybe some sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think, but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got seriously hurt in an accident. Pretty messed up, I could have died. But when I was in recovery my sister came up to me and out of nowhere started giving me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (though probably for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart, and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her in that way. It was actually going well for a long time, I was totally over her, but, like a year after all that stuff went down we were out sailing (not a date or anything romantic like that) and she was wearing the hottest bikini I've ever seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh. :(

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised. But even after she was shacking up with my friend there was this one time we were at a party. My friend was inside and my sister and I were outside. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and I had to go face him.

How did you type all that with one hand?

Scrolled down, read last line, 5 minutes saved :)

I went another route. As soon as I saw he used the word "me" where "I" was more appropriate I put a random sentence into Google.
Oh, heaven forbid I offend thee with an inappropriate choice of pronoun. How inconsiderate to not perform a detailed grammatical analysis of something I found on the internet. Oh, Lordy whatever should I do to repent my wicked ways. How dare I type something funny in and not think that some arsehole will only read it if I use the precise, completely unambiguous sentence form, that being the only way that the joke could possibly be conveyed. Please, please I beg of you, forgive me...

Actually...

wantedfuckyou.gif

Let me spell it out for you: the out of character grammatical inaccuracy proved to me very early on that it was a cut and paste job so I did a quick Google to see what the story was without having to read it. I'm not sure where the personal slight is coming from?

I hope you're really pissed or something. You look like an idiot.

2564.jpg

I don't care, QB. I think it is punny.

Haha, love this place - goes from my wife's boobs to Mexi food in sub 3mins!

All good comments. The motivation is purely cosmetic (thank God), there's no remediation work for illness etc. She's been thinking about this for a long time, we've had three kids and her current set have suffered massively ('scuse the pun!) to the point where it's hard to get a bra that fits, due to her small size. We're a team, so she bought it up for consideration - it's all good. I had a girlfriend many years ago who had it done and relayed the experiance to my wife, so she understands the pain and discomfort involved.

There's a newer method that places the implant behind the muscle, which helps the natural look and feel. Assuming she doesnt go rampant on size (I suggested a c cup max??) or even 1/2 way between a B and C, then it's going to maximise the natural'ness.

I dunno, I think it'd realy help perk her up ('scuse the pun) and would go a long way to helping her confidence. She's put her body through plenty to get three kids through it, if she feels this is a good idea, then so be it. 40th b'day present....

I dunno, I think it'd realy help perk her up ('scuse the pun) and would go a long way to helping her confidence. She's put her body through plenty to get three kids through it, if she feels this is a good idea, then so be it. 40th b'day present....

Studies (can dig up links if you want) have shown that happiness and satisfaction with body image tend to go down after boob jobs not up...

Not to say that some people aren't delighted but on average a year or so down the track the average response is to be less satisfied.

I seem to recall one of the study authors saying that if the fundamental issue is a body image problem then getting bigger boobs does nothing to address the underlying issue and people feel unhappier because the think they should feel happier after the operation but don't so they kind of spiral down and many have subsequent operations to increase things still further which doesn't help either.

They found exactly the same thing after penis enlargements in men as well.

Cheers
Dave

It'll will also be a 50th, 60th, 70th and so on birthday present, i think. A friend had a set installed recently, and they need updating/replacing every 10 years or so.

Not trying to sway you one way or the other, just putting something i was told out there for consideration.

Cheers SJ

broke my fkn glasses frame this morning just before i left for work. spewing. cant ride the motorbike to work, have to screw around with optomistrists today cause i need them asap as im going off on a course. got to work from home. pissed the boss off a bit. oh well.

at least i get to sit around in my shorts and no top and work.

Latest posts

Back