No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apple are now a bunch of pricks, they saw what phone companies did in the past (ie multiple releases of phones each with features/upgrades' that should have some standard in the first place. Apple have given up their integrity as a company that provides best service/quality etc in the first place and now does money making stunts. like the arrogance of relasing iphone with no video capability even though they had the technology and software. and locking them from using certain apps etc unless you jailbreak them'
Who else would release a phone with a (okay, in the US) 2 year locked-in plan, on a 1-year update cycle? The reason: the fan-boys will throw away their old phone to get the latest model. Then 6 months later when it comes out in black, they'll do it again. Then the next one will be thinner, gotta get that...

00000100.gif

00000101.gif

00000102.gif

00000103.gif

www.picturesforsadchildren.com

That's not a comic, that's a blog post with pictures.

Actually, it's four individual comics, they just line up nicely when hotlinked one after the other.

A four-part blog post with pictures then :)

QB surely theres a CSI related strip to go with the above.....
even one poking fun at its self. tv lmandfil of tv shows wasting away bc new models have come in but arent really needed. [insert witty comment] yeaahhhh

Resigned a few weeks ago... last day today. Had a few Stone & Woods at lunch... need a couple more before I start burning some bridges :chug:

Just double checked the times on my local thai's menu as I planned on ordering from there tonight....

Lunch
Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm
Dinner
7 Nights 5:30pm-11:00pm

How Mon-Sun is different to 7 nights I'm not sure......

Just double checked the times on my local thai's menu as I planned on ordering from there tonight....

Lunch
Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm
Dinner
7 Nights 5:30pm-11:00pm

How Mon-Sun is different to 7 nights I'm not sure......

I'm always bemused by the huge number of businesses which are "open 7 days".
Good to see there are so many new ones opened within the last week.

If they mean "open 7 days a week", why on earth don't they say so?

+1

Do the ipods still have no radio these days? Most other brands do.
Even with 30gb music on my gigabeat I get bored of my stuff.

Correct, i have a Nova app but it uses about 30mB per hour streaming, bloody ridiculous, I kinda wish i went the e71 for that single function but didnt like the qwerty keypad.... Now everyone looks at me strange when i listen to my radio through my little am/fm radio thingymabobby, then pull my iphone out to check the time :D

Son broke the last SD box by chucking the remote. Now designated for the spare room.
Just bought a new SD set top box from Jaycar with USB record/playback. Sadly doesn't recognise divx but not a bad buy for $50!

PS3 is pretty cool, dudes.

I have a ps3 and use it mostly for streaming my 2 terrabytes worth of movies, TV series and music. So good watching whatever you want at the touch of button, browsing the whole library without getting off the couch. Blurays are cool especially 1080p documentaries. I have only have a few games (expensive) but don't spend too much time playing them.
Also recently got the Play TV, which essentially turns the ps3 into a dual HD tuner recorder. I think ps3s are around $500 now, so i reckon it's pretty good value.

Highly recommend anyone considering getting one.

I was just playing Tekken 6. My! Up-skirt and boobie-jiggle technology has really advanced, hasn't it?

Back