No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaahahahaha Cricinfo caught a picture of a munted dropkick streaker tackling one of the Pakistani fielders:

113586.jpg

EDIT: Yes, he's not really a "streaker", but you know.

I'm so hungry i could eat a cricket ball....

Link

And that tackle was more amusing for the fact it showed the security guard literally waddling after him. The point of security guards so unfit they cant actually secure something is what exactly?

They're only really useful for blocking doorways in clubs.

attention citizens of the world:

Watch your coffee today. Like a hawk. it's going to sneak up behind you and stab you or something. :ph34r:

Sera, have you been eating the Perkins Paste again at the lab?

Everyone knows it those ******* sicko demented donuts that have the issue with us human. Their the ones putting up this whole rouse about the coffee while they plot and plan our destruction.

i'd probably be eating perkins paste if i had any!

nah, i just had a mechanical failure of shitty coffee cup lid causing ~250mL of coffee to spill on my brand new white shirt and a high accuracy/volume located on my crotchoral region, which makes me look like I shfarted furiously in my pants.

plus someone else dropped a postit note in their coffee, ruining it, and no more milk left for coffee.

booooo!

Well, your problems are such:

- You have coffee with milk
- You used too much water to make the coffee.

Solution? Short black.

My 3yo daughter tripped over, knocking 3 of her teeth out of place yesterday at daycare.
Argh the pain. I'd take it off her if i could. Her mouth is a bloody mess.
She's spending today sitting on Grumps' lap watching Barbie DVDs. Poor Grumps.

I'm sorry to hear that Pete... but your child issues could be worse:

sonisgay6108286.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, could be worse. My 3yo nephew is big on wearing his big sisters' dresses & tutu's at this stage in his life. His dad's obviously hoping it's a phase.

Classic :lol:

Stupid thing is he will probably get the sack for looking at something on his PC that is no more revealing that what he could see any sunny day at Bondi. But the look on his face was priceless

Back