No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have a 1 week residential course coming up in June/july. just need to decide whether i go to Brisbane, Perth or Wellington for it.
its been about 11 yrs since ive been to brisbane, about 15 yrs since perth and ive never been to NZ.

any opinions?

Go to the one with the best nightlife.

...erm... :unsure:

Doesn't seem like it is worth going to NZ unless you can get some time off to hang about afterwards.

How to explain sexuality to your Kids:

How_to_explain_sexuality_to_Kids.JPG

Go to the one with the best nightlife.

...erm... :unsure:

Doesn't seem like it is worth going to NZ unless you can get some time off to hang about afterwards.
yeah. but then again i dont pay for the flights or anything. with any of the choices im going to try and get a day off either side of the course for some R&R.

CM2, did you enjoy 1992? If so, go to NZ and have a blast!

If you enjoy Kiwi's, go to brisbane where they nearly out number the locals.

Never been to Perth, so i don't have a smart-arsed comment about that one! :p

Cheers SJ

CM2, did you enjoy 1992? If so, go to NZ and have a blast!

If you enjoy Kiwi's, go to brisbane where they nearly out number the locals.

Never been to Perth, so i don't have a smart-arsed comment about that one! :p

Cheers SJ
im married to a kiwi. but never been to NZ. hence the desire to go...oh and the free booze on the international flight. and duty free grog.

brisbane. its not exactly doing much for me. too bloody humid.

loved perth. i could catch up with KT.

im married to a kiwi. but never been to NZ. hence the desire to go...oh and the free booze on the international flight. and duty free grog.

brisbane. its not exactly doing much for me. too bloody humid.

loved perth. i could catch up with KT.

I vote Perth!

Don't you just love coming home from work, finding a letter in the mail saying your card may have been skimmed, then opening up your online banking to discover $500 has gone missing........

Sure makes a great ******* start to my days off.

Don't you just love coming home from work, finding a letter in the mail saying your card may have been skimmed, then opening up your online banking to discover $500 has gone missing........

Sure makes a great ******* start to my days off.

ouch

Yeah, part of our tattoo funds we put aside for the the work we are both getting done in March.....

Bank says I should easily have the money refunded by then, just a matter of trusting them with that.

That really sux. Hopefully the bank comes good with their word.

That blows man. If I had $500 in my account I'd worry about skimming. But there's never any $ in there!
The bank will refund ur $, just takes a while as others said

Provided it's back there by the close of business March 5th, I'm not fussed.

Irony is I actually rarely use that account, it's mainly for shopping online etc, but I transferred the money there so I knew I wouldn't accidentally take it out of my regular account....

Tsk tsk kt. No font coming out of the bar yet?! You've got the entertainment system going (pink guitar) now get to work on the beer delivery system.

Edit: how's the house going?

have a 1 week residential course coming up in June/july. just need to decide whether i go to Brisbane, Perth or Wellington for it.
its been about 11 yrs since ive been to brisbane, about 15 yrs since perth and ive never been to NZ.

any opinions?

BRISBANE BRISBANE BRISBANE Brett!!!!!

Back