No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katie,

Here's one for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to the lyrics when you get the opportunity!

It's totally on topic for you.

You'd be amazed how often you can hear this being song in the hallways in back of house at work.....

And all it takes most of the time is for someone to shout out "dayo, me say dayo"

Last edited by a moderator:
concealed.jpg

I can't beat A-8 and A-9 in Gran Turismo Prologue. I've spent 4 nights on 8 and that's longer than I spent on the rest of the game. Annoyed.

my question mark key is dying.
Look

see (question mark)

I just belted the **** out of it for a minute. But if I hit it at a 45degree angle to the right without the shift key, I can get the fwd slash key going, then coax the q.mark out of it. ///??

Time to call help desk. Incompetent twats. One dude has a body odour force field of about 4m diameter. We call him The Cloud.

Pop the key off and clean out under it. Might help.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? (lol)

Pop the key off and clean out under it. Might help.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? (lol)
Just did it. It was a bit of 2 minute noodle.
Now, how do I unclick that request? <_<

You didn't spend the afternoon in a Fair Work Australia hearing for a fellow employee who is being victimised for union involvement......

I nearly choked on my laughter when management had their rebuttal, the bullshit they spin is beyond amazing.

Attn - that one noob: Stop top-posting you ******* idiot. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Back