No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so far I've seen him accused of being Darren and Renegade.

Of the two I'd lean towards Renegade but I'm not sure he could bring himself to type like that even for a troll.

Option 1

Obviously has nothing better to do.

shit_bricks0.jpg

bath_time_brix_346564.jpg

legos1.jpg

Well, encouraging people to persist prior to a really slow-loading image that starts with "How to keep an idiot busy.." or whatever it was kinda telegraphs your punch.

Anyone else stay in the thread after the word "idiot" was revealed enough to recognise it?

I'm going to hell.

I just broke up with my Haitian girlfriend.........

She was crushed.

Anyone else stay in the thread after the word "idiot" was revealed enough to recognise it?
Well, whoever stuck around for the 15 or so seconds to get to that part... Sheesh. It's not exactly high-brow humour. I'll stick to more of your style if you prefer - what's on the front page of monorail.net?

2538.jpg

I just used the word 'extant' in conversation and felt embarrassed.

I just used the word 'extant' in conversation and felt embarrassed.

I used the word in conversation with mrs warra recently, and she had to run to the PC to check the online dictionary.
She didn't believe it's a real word.

Had the best Thai take-away dish ive ever had last night for dinner. It was called Paad Ped Lamb or Moo. The description underneath was hot and spicy stir-fried lamb or pork with coconut. I had the pork so no idea where the Moo comes from in the title. It had three little chillies next to hit meaning it was hot. Yeah yeah seen them before, heres me thinking it'll nothing like my usual chicken vindaloo. Well f*&^ck me dead this thing was hot. This was up there with the indians. Bloody sensational. The endorphines were running rampant. Had terrible chilli guts this morning though. Just finished it off now for lunch.
Cheers
Steve

Moo/muu is Thai for pork.

Hot Thai stuff is about as hot as you'll ever have. Kicks Indian (which I love) in the face pretty routinely.

Hot Thai stuff is about as hot as you'll ever have. Kicks Indian (which I love) in the face pretty routinely.

Cheers Bum, that explains it. Ive mastered cooking vindaloos now I have another style to try to cook. Just said to my wife when she came home thats one've the best dishes ive had for a long time. And thats a big call for me.

Cheers
Steve

I'll be starting my 5 days on tomorrow morning...........Some of us have to keep the masses entertained.

Pete: I actually tried a Blue Wren White Port at the brewery last night, was awesome, went great with the passionfruit cheesecake we had for dessert.....

Back to reality today, drove back this morning and I can already say I hate Sydney weather as compared to out at Mudgee, the humidity is so low out there that both afternoons we walked the 1.8km to the pubs in 35+ heat and sun and didn't even sweat, compared to here where I was sweating just sitting and typing this......

Yeah, been to Blue Wren Winery twice for lunch when we've been there. Nice setting, sitting outside next to the vineyards. Pretty sure the food was good too (would remember if it was bad)

Mmmm. Hot thai food. Yum.

Proper Northern Chinese (Mongolian, Szechuan) is the hottest I've ever encountered. Almost a mind-altering experience.

Next time you're going somewhere Melbourne CBD-wise to get food try the Mongolian Hotpot on Elisabeth street, just past Queensberry st.

Yunnan (Chinese) is the hottest food I've ever eaten but it is a very different kind of heat to Thai (and even Szechuan to an extent - even though the two are often thought of as being similar). It is insanely hot but it doesn't really burn your mouth like Thai, et al. No ring-stingers there.

Latest posts

Back