No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The War museum in Hanoi is also good for a different perspective on the 'American War'. A cornerstone of the american economy is the arms industry- they spend billions on stockpiling munitions, then have to get rid of them every 15-20 years or so to make way for the next stockpile.

The American War indeed. Been a few of those around the place. Trump is looking for a new one.

I’m reminded of this song:

“Let’s have a war, jack up the Dow Jones…”

The American War indeed. Been a few of those around the place. Trump is looking for a new one.

I’m reminded of this song:

“Let’s have a war, jack up the Dow Jones…”

Yeah, a civil one perhaps. Placards, bandannas and swearing at ten paces everybody..

The media however seems to be on high alert over 'rocket man' Kim and his ACME missiles. Fueled more with Trumps blustery tweets than actual facts.
Now I know **** all about the strategy of nuclear war, but I know you better have more than one functioning, 100% reliable rocket. I suspect Kim probably has been advised (politely) of that also. Cos no matter if that missile flies like a bird, explodes on the pad or flops into the Sea of Japan, the Americans will know, and give or take forty minutes later, North Korean history will end.

Yeah, a civil one perhaps. Placards, bandannas and swearing at ten paces everybody..

The media however seems to be on high alert over 'rocket man' Kim and his ACME missiles. Fueled more with Trumps blustery tweets than actual facts.
Now I know **** all about the strategy of nuclear war, but I know you better have more than one functioning, 100% reliable rocket. I suspect Kim probably has been advised (politely) of that also. Cos no matter if that missile flies like a bird, explodes on the pad or flops into the Sea of Japan, the Americans will know, and give or take forty minutes later, North Korean history will end.

Not sure on the veracity of the article I read recently (although it seemed reasonably comprehensive) but it suggested success rate in testing their short and medium range missiles was pretty high. I think they need long range to hit Tas and New York though.

Not sure on the veracity of the article I read recently (although it seemed reasonably comprehensive) but it suggested success rate in testing their short and medium range missiles was pretty high. I think they need long range to hit Tas and New York though.

Unfortunately, Tasmania is the the larger of the two targets. So I dunno, perhaps you want to begin hoarding tins of Coopers, white sugar and living in a hole in the backyard.

http://www.comparea.org/AU_TS+r2552485

I’ll take my chances with the rats and the strange meth addict who runs down my street while looking inside an open shopping bag.

I meant this 'island'. Clearly this is a somewhat older rendition..

NY_LIL.png

We also have a meth addict near my workshop who pops up about every week or two pushing a shopping trolley and directing traffic. And apparently addressing an invisible audience. Or it could be Jesus.

No need for rockets just hide on a air plane or ship or could even do what the Japanese did world war 2 hydrogen balloon they did actually kill someone in the United States now they have gps to see where the balloon is..
The United States like to fight there wars against inferior opposition.

Most likely Jesus...bit like when Adolf came back to the future

Wow. When I was in Germany we were warned not to even yell the Stralian stanza Oi! Oi! Oi! because it sounded to similar to heil! heil! heil!
Who said the Germans haven't got a sense of humor..

Them Crazy Germans

But you have to admit...that clip had an awesome backing track

You're right. Kind of had that kind of 'Winds of change' feel about it.
'Ah, come here Adolf, lets just forgive and forget!'

Probably would have went with this myself..

You're right. Kind of had that kind of 'Winds of change' feel about it.
'Ah, come here Adolf, lets just forgive and forget!'

Probably would have went with this myself..

Dave..You old sweetheart

Pass me another VB

Latest posts

Back