No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave70 said:
Well back in the day I might pick up the telephone and say, hey WEAL, come over to my house for a quite beer and we'll sit on my newly constructed veranda where we can get a nice view of my brand new, personally imported luxury car.
These days you just take a selfie standing in front of these things (with a short, detailed narrative and suitable emoticon or course) and post it on all forms of social media. Cos whats the point of owning / doing awesome shit unless the world knows, right?
The ATO etc could get by with a ******* Commodore 64 and spiral notepad.
I still use a spiral notepad... Best things ever invented...and thank god they still make 2B pencils

2B...Or not 2B. That is the question. Is it nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of broken points? Or to use a Biro?

Reading Beer and Brewer magazine (first mag in ages, a good read) and found this entertaining excerpt -
1492255498411.jpg

Hey, you know I'm a DJ, right? Isn't that all you need to know to be able to judge my opinion?

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Hey, you know I'm a DJ, right? Isn't that all you need to know to be able to judge my opinion?
Yep. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone here who is a competent AG brewer and a competent AG distiller felt like starting a PM conversation with me, it would be appreciated. I am trying to get my head around a few small details - there seems to be comparatively less concrete/consistent mashing details in this other dark realm, although I am sure I can just use beersmith and my existing gear for stage 1 of the must-not-be-mentioned process. Thanks in advance. Apologies for this brief interruption.

Droopy Brew said:
My partner was one of the alien puppeteers on that. I was the caterer. Opening scene shot at the warehouse we both lived in in North Melbourne (next to Weston Milling on Munster Tce)
Fun times.

Last edited by a moderator:
manticle said:
My partner was one of the alien puppeteers on that. I was the caterer. Opening scene shot at the warehouse we both lived in in North Melbourne (next to Weston Milling on Munster Tce)
Fun times.
Now that is a story to tell the grandkids

And love the Disco biscuit reference :D

I am starting to believe that somewhere out there is a think tank with a dark sense of humour. Alice Eve was branded a racist for having her hair in corn braid style while holidaying in Jamaica, and it was classed as, 'cultural appropriation'.
I am going to get really medieval with my racist ass, today I shall make a Spicy Jamaican Ginger Cake and a Lamb Rogan Josh, that'll fuckem.

Holy crap! I just looked at an article about Alice Eve as I had no idea what or who you were talking about. This means my future dreams of visiting Belgium are clearly racist, the litres of cultural appropriation I am planning on will probably be tantamount to being in the KKK or something...

wide eyed and legless said:
I am starting to believe that somewhere out there is a think tank with a dark sense of humour. Alice Eve was branded a racist for having her hair in corn braid style while holidaying in Jamaica, and it was classed as, 'cultural appropriation'.
I am going to get really medieval with my racist ass, today I shall make a Spicy Jamaican Ginger Cake and a Lamb Rogan Josh, that'll fuckem.
To be fair, the term 'think' isn't exactly relevant when used about instagram users as reported by the sun.

You got the same as me

Same here... I looked up the trophies. Apparently we have them all. Maximum achievement reached. We can go no further.

Do we hang up our boots and retire at the top of our games?

Latest posts

Back