No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite right... We could be so much better but we are being constrained by the structure of the game.

We should invent a new game where we can achieve our true potential. Or the admins could put in some more trophies for us to obsessively collect. Whatever is easiest.

Quite right... We could be so much better but we are being constrained by the structure of the game.

We should invent a new game where we can achieve our true potential. Or the admins could put in some more trophies for us to obsessively collect. Whatever is easiest.

Yes. 113 does seem to be somewhat of an arbitrary number.
After some intensive research, Ive discovered, according to wiki '113 is the natural number following 112 and preceding 114.' Astonishing, I know, but inconclusive.
I'd like some more trophies.

And my avatar is all low res. Somebody do something.

Yes. 113 does seem to be somewhat of an arbitrary number.
After some intensive research, Ive discovered, according to wiki '113 is the natural number following 112 and preceding 114.' Astonishing, I know, but inconclusive.
I'd like some more trophies.

And my avatar is all low res. Somebody do something.
Come on... Give poor old 113 it's due..

I'd prefer that my trophy points were in binary format 1110001 looks so much more impressive.

Real proud dad moment yesterday when the young bloke (22) in the space of half an hour, based on a couple of notes both times as I'm listening to music on the phone, goes "Isn't that Stairway to Heaven" and "Isn't That Bat Out of Hell"....ya know you've done your job well.

Where I get my haircut in Springvale, (I go for the $10 cut now the $8 ones were a bit rough) each time I go in, it is a hairdressers, the owner asks,'Haircut' and I have noticed every male who goes in there it's always the same question, 'Haircut'.
Which leaves me to wonder what other services are being made available, she is Vietnamese who looks like she has seen the seedier side of life, though she does have a great sense of humour. Next time I go in I am either going to say, in reply to haircut, 'No massage' to which I will expect a reply of, 'Out of the door line on the left one towell each'.

Where I get my haircut in Springvale, (I go for the $10 cut now the $8 ones were a bit rough) each time I go in, it is a hairdressers, the owner asks,'Haircut' and I have noticed every male who goes in there it's always the same question, 'Haircut'.
Which leaves me to wonder what other services are being made available, she is Vietnamese who looks like she has seen the seedier side of life, though she does have a great sense of humour. Next time I go in I am either going to say, in reply to haircut, 'No massage' to which I will expect a reply of, 'Out of the door line on the left one towell each'.

Just admit it wasn't the stylish pics in the window that drew you to paying more money for a men's cut.
It's not the shrew that goes sniffing for the weasel...

I hope she calls your bluff. In that case, the $8 will certainly be a bit rough..

For those interested, there's a whole swag (see what I did..) about thirteen hours give or take, of the Bush Tucker Man series on this YT channel. I binge watched a bunch of them last Saturday night until the chromecast thingie seemed to malfunction.
For all my bitching about Auntie, they've produced some of my favorite shows over the years.

Did you enjoy Russel Coight Dave. I guess the series is on uTube but I’ve got them all on tapes. Really classics.

IMG_9496.jpg

More good viewing on SBS. The 10 part series (about 18 hours all up) by Historian Geoffrey Ward and directed by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick (score by Trent Reznor, there you go..) that chronicles the Vietnam war in more detail than any docco I ever watched, and I'm only two deep currently. Interviews with the people who lived it interspersed with archival footage from the politicians who controlled it and the it war itself presented in a totally, to my eye anyway, non partisan fashion. The aphorism 'the path to hell is paved with good intentions' could have been written for this whole saga. What a clusterfuck.
Just in time for Christmas.

Well, today is my last day of work for the year and I’m not back until 20/02/18!! A good 2 months off!! REALLY looking forward to it. Get in a bit of mead brewing, will hit malt junkie up to show me how to brew beer, head up the bush for a bit of camping in the swag (instead of caravanning..), fishing, hunting, head to the beach for a surf.

So much to do, luckily so much spare time!! Haha.

If I get a break I’ll also help out the father in law on his spud farm. Bit of cash in hand wouldn’t go astray!!

More good viewing on SBS. The 10 part series (about 18 hours all up) by Historian Geoffrey Ward and directed by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick (score by Trent Reznor, there you go..) that chronicles the Vietnam war in more detail than any docco I ever watched, and I'm only two deep currently. Interviews with the people who lived it interspersed with archival footage from the politicians who controlled it and the it war itself presented in a totally, to my eye anyway, non partisan fashion. The aphorism 'the path to hell is paved with good intentions' could have been written for this whole saga. What a clusterfuck.
Just in time for Christmas.
Good doco was told the reason the United States have so many wars is they need to keep the poor uneducated off the streets and big profits in making all those bombs.

Latest posts

Back