No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if everyone that checks their Ph has ever measured a brew outside the recommended range unless doing something crazy with the malts. 300 odd for a testing unit for something that should be automatically under control in every mash. Didn't want to derail the thread, just food for thought. IMO better things to spend money on.

practicalfool said:
I wonder if everyone that checks their Ph has ever measured a brew outside the recommended range unless doing something crazy with the malts. 300 odd for a testing unit for something that should be automatically under control in every mash. Didn't want to derail the thread, just food for thought. IMO better things to spend money on.
Cough cough..... Shit stirrer, shit stirrer!!!

Anybody here play World of Tanks? I do and I think im addicted.

Stirplate is pissing me off.

Worked excellently in water test. Worked great to degas beer sample for hydrometer.

Not fukin working for actual yeast starter. Fuckin piece of shit. Need this to work so I can pitch before I leave town Wednesday.

Not happy Jan.

Love a good monday night brew when all goes to plan.
Left the office at 5:07. Home by 5:15. Mash on by 6. Made and ate pizza for dinner. Washed down with a California common from a couple in our brew club. Chilled and in the fermenter now.

Not For Horses said:
Love a good monday night brew when all goes to plan.
Left the office at 5:07. Home by 5:15. Mash on by 6. Made and ate pizza for dinner. Washed down with a California common from a couple in our brew club. Chilled and in the fermenter now.
Great Success!!!

I was heading inside around 8pm shirtless, cold and covered in oil. And not in a good way, I hate being a mechanic sometimes. At least the missus knows how to start and keep a woodfire going now, so its warm when I enter the house.

Pray tell, is there a time when you actually love being a mechanic?

Economy must be getting tough, it looks like Deals Direct are getting into the dating business as well:

deals direct shag.jpg

shaunous said:
Yeh, but i'll have to get back to you on examples...
Maybe when you help a pretty girl broken down on the side of the road. Yep. That's about the only time. And that's happened to me all of ZERO times.

Even then she'd turn out to be a lipstick lesbian with a taser and capsicum spray.

I just discovered the voice to text function on my tablet has automatic censorship. c*** c*** c*** c*** f*** f*** s***

Latest posts

Back