No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait for the missus to bring me my take away chicken vindaloo. bloody startving!

Guy sitting across the desks from me at work was gonna take some work away to do in a quiet office. Before leaving he asks if I want to see where he is disappearing off to. I asked him if he really wanted me to know his quiet spot!

I hope nobody wants to know mine when I disappear off......

I was in Maccas in Grafton on the way home from QLD today. Lad behind the counter had a nametag.. Angus. Poor bugger.

You know when you are waiting at the lights and there are billboards by the side. And got bored with the music so turned it off.

Well, then you start reading those billboards in loud made up voices, really loud bad voices.

Well, this morning a 'friend' was doing that. Then he realised he'd left the windows down. He was parked in on all sides at the lights and spent the next few minutes checking who else had windows down. Poor *******.

practicalfool said:
Guy sitting across the desks from me at work was gonna take some work away to do in a quiet office. Before leaving he asks if I want to see where he is disappearing off to. I asked him if he really wanted me to know his quiet spot!

I hope nobody wants to know mine when I disappear off......
Third stall in the men's toilets?

I stopped off at Palm Beach on the GC on my way home this morning.

Gold Coast.jpg

Pity Surfers Paradise doesn't live up to that perceived magnificence when you are actually in the sewer of a place. :unsure:

Bribie G said:
I was in Maccas in Grafton on the way home from QLD today. Lad behind the counter had a nametag.. Angus. Poor bugger.
Shoulda dropped in to help me mow my massive lawn ya bludger ;)

Bribie G said:
Did he have a "Whopper" Bribie G

Imagine if maccas sold broccoli, the order would be quite.... Bushey.

Was going somewhere yesterday morning and passed by the Andale place in adelaide. It was like that moment when Harold and Kumar see Whitecastle across the valley.

Cleaning some second hand bottles and came across a Reschs DA (Dinner Ale) long neck. Anyone here tried it? Great name but from the google reviews it wasn't to popular.

Back