No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DJ_L3ThAL said:
Beer tastes good,
Precisely why generalizations can lead to strife.

fosters-brands.jpg

Dave70 said:
I'm getting pepper on the nose with hints of spice after the swirl followed by complex cigar box on the middle palate leading to a chewy silky tannin finish.
If that's what you're tasting then that's fine.

"[this] beer tastes good" is also fine.

Chips are crisp. A freshly-pressed shirt may be both clean and crisp. A drop is not much to drink, nor is it really enough to reliably asses its quality.

[EDIT: added a quote and a qualifier]

Dave70 said:
I'll go out on a limb and say amateur wine reviews must really get your goat (s).
But not goatse

and if you are thinking of googling it......then dont

^ Unless you like Bum.

I reckon even people who are fans may find it an eye opener.

Puts Cocko's porkspinning to shame that's for sure.

Ducatiboy stu said:
But not goatse

and if you are thinking of googling it......then dont
The implication was the man has, it would seem, many a goat to get.

Though seems to be on somewhat of a literalism jag of late.

Sorry to be talking about you in the third person right in front of you old stick.

Man, Rob Ford (unsure if he is still Mayor of Toronto) looks like he knows how to party.

Man, Rob Ford (unsure if he is still Mayor of Toronto) looks like he knows how to party.
Man, book your tickets! He's not long for the office and I reckon his go(ing) away party will be In. Sane. Reckon he might even serve revolver.

bum said:
I once read someone use some of these words about beer. I don't know what it is that I like about beer (I just drink it because my Dad did so I presume that's how you be a man) so I'll just throw all of these words I know about it in to one sentence that doesn't really convey anything.

To be honest, "drop" is probably the most galling bit.

At least they are giving you something to feel superior about.

Even gave you a chance to quote yourself, you'd have to be happy with that. ;)

Apparently the missus doesnt think its amusing that I hid 'leg openers' on the shopping list. I cant see why.

Back