No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the bottlo with my rewards card, 2 stubbies ended up costing $1.50. Should have purchased more previously and I could have got them for zero outlay

My GF tells me to get the hand off my clock.

I say she don't know what time it is. Yeeeeah boiiii.

How big is your clock

This big.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384582983.713573.jpg

Cannot believe how much controversy the Clock thread has caused I bet Kev is in wonderment at all the fuss. I buy my clocks from the cheapy stores but their lives are limited.

Was amazed that that thread was still going this morning and now I'm home from work its up to where its at. I must check it out.
Anyway, I got to brew my first recipe on the work brewery today. Hit all my fuckin' numbers (which is quite the achievement on our "brewery") and tasted the goods going into the fermenter.....lets hope the yeast does what I want it to.
Look, secret ingredients:
Ing.jpg
Look, mash mashing:
Mash.jpg
Look, hops hopbacking:
hopback.jpg
Posted here in the dark corners of AHB so I don't have to go through the shit in the clock thread.

Very nice jlm, what's your output?

Not mine, but the people I work for.......generally 750 or 1000L.

Just went to through that clock thread. Yeeeaahhhhh. I'd like to get all the aggrieved parties together and sort it out with with naked greco-roman wrestling.

I dunno. Someone would end up clocking someone!

jlm said:
Was amazed that that thread was still going this morning and now I'm home from work its up to where its at. I must check it out.
Anyway, I got to brew my first recipe on the work brewery today. Hit all my fuckin' numbers (which is quite the achievement on our "brewery") and tasted the goods going into the fermenter.....lets hope the yeast does what I want it to.
Look, secret ingredients:
attachicon.gif
Ing.jpg
Look, mash mashing:
attachicon.gif
Mash.jpg
Look, hops hopbacking:
attachicon.gif
hopback.jpg
Posted here in the dark corners of AHB so I don't have to go through the shit in the clock thread.
it looked like a fkn impressive set up for a home setup. Esp all those 50L kegs.
Looks good.

Sitting on the back patio enjoying a beer in the peace and quiet right up to the point where a freeking baby tortoise bumped into my foot. Now there's beer everywhere. Thought it was a snake for 2/1000's of a second.......just long enough for me to spill beer, do 3 backflips from a seated position, catch the ipad mid air and let out a ninja yelp from atop the chair.

I don't hate snakes. But there's a LOT of the ugly slimy scaley little buggers getting around here with the dry.

Should explain, we get a fair bit of hatchling tortoise traffic in the yard, they nest in the gardens, hatch and them march it to the surrounding lagoons where i think the snakes eat most of them.

Time for another beer.

Martin

Just spent 2 days in and out of children's hospital. Youngest tilted his pram back and took out his bottom teeth. Looks like he'll spend the next few years without the bottom front 3 teeth until his permanents grow. Poor little bugger.

Back