No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nu_brew said:
Job application sent. I don't know of the worst part is writing the application or the waiting for a response.
I have an interveiw on tues for a job that I applied for at the end of September. Almost 2mnths since applications closed....

Good luck both of you. May the confidence find you when you need it right there.

I have an interveiw on tues for a job that I applied for at the end of September. Almost 2mnths since applications closed....

Man that is a fair wait. This one promised a response in 2 weeks which is better than some.

Good luck with the interview!

Work Virus.JPG

nu_brew said:
Job application sent. I don't know of the worst part is writing the application or the waiting for a response.

Ducatiboy stu said:

practicalfool said:
Good luck both of you. May the confidence find you when you need it right there.
Its all about confidence.

http://youtu.be/_O6bWb7oEuE

Not For Horses said:
When did we as a species decide that we would start eating krill?
If you bait your hook with enough enviro buzzwords, you can flog anything nowadays.

I guess they harvested the krill with a solar powered ship using hemp nets.

bioglan_krill_oil_eco_1.jpg

Yob's hop deals thread - I don't know how you lot are able to use the quantities of hops you do. I would have to double my hop rates, my batch sizes and my consumption in order to come close.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Good luck Stu, hope it goes well!

When did we as a species decide that we would start eating krill?
In many 70's sci fi books humanity started eating krill when the fish populations became became too unstable due to overfishing. Thank god that's just geek wank! Right? Like, um...

If you bait your hook with enough enviro buzzwords, you can flog anything nowadays.

I guess they harvested the krill with a solar powered ship using hemp nets.

bioglan_krill_oil_eco_1.jpg

So bioglan are ******* up a pristine part of the planet for krill oil is what I read.

So bioglan are ******* up a pristine part of the planet for krill oil is what I read.
Yeah, but that's a good thing. It's ECO-harvesting. (As in harvesting an entire ecosystem?)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
No. Its 'sustainably harvested'. Sustainably. Like, you know...um...its when...erm...organic and free range and shit..yeah, like don't buy that farmed krill, you know?
Look, its just ******* sustainable alright, and that's all there is to it.

Its only sustainable untill the whales start to starv to death. But the Japanese will keep the whale pop in check.

Latest posts

Back