No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tavas said:
Just spent 2 days in and out of children's hospital. Youngest tilted his pram back and took out his bottom teeth. Looks like he'll spend the next few years without the bottom front 3 teeth until his permanents grow. Poor little bugger.
Not good mate. Speedy recovery for the little fella.

Martin

tavas said:
Just spent 2 days in and out of children's hospital. Youngest tilted his pram back and took out his bottom teeth. Looks like he'll spend the next few years without the bottom front 3 teeth until his permanents grow. Poor little bugger.
poor tacker. At least they r baby teeth nor adult teeth. Best he stay in and let them make sure theres no lasting damage.

Bizier said:
Dali was always a bit of a softclock. It is apparent throughout his repertoire.

Softclock....hehehehehehe

meltdownclock1.jpg

Thanks to you guys, I'm now in stitches.

Have you guys seen that u tube clip where the blokes mates plumb his house up with beer???

So funny!!

I saw it and all I could think about is how many years of alkaline buildup would be dissolving in low pH beer, that and the copper and brass plumbing.

Went looking for nails, they were just past the minikeg full of Altbier that's been sitting there undisturbed for 6 months.

P1040271_1_1.JPG

Hmm. not sure about that one.

Drove with a loaded trailer from Canberra to Point Lonsdale and then back again within 28 hours with a 4.5 hour sleep in between. Lost a tarp, ripped some ropes, had some books saturated and spent over $600 in fuel and trailer hire.

I love moving.

Job application sent. I don't know of the worst part is writing the application or the waiting for a response.

Back