No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have to squint and hold at arms length certain items in order to read them, especially in marginal light.The ingredients pane on many food items would be an example of this.
**** glasses. I hope they can fire lasers into my eyeballs and fix the problem.
All those years of wanking seem to be coming home to roost.
It was worth it but.

I'd guess you are well into your 40s? If so then you are going through a rite of passage. The reason is that as you age your lenses get stiffer and the muscles can't deform them as easily as previously.

When I was around 43 I used to swear "I've got 80 80 vision, nothing wrong with me". Then the lady boss rang on her Motorola Brick "Mike, I'm in the car outside the office, I can't get a park. I'll go round the block and can you meet me out front with my two briefcases and my reading glasses off the desk"
I picked up the briefcases and wondered what to do with her glasses so I decided to pop them on for a laugh and greet her out at the front wearing them.

damascus.jpg

I'd recommend getting along to Specsavers first, you can get a free test and a pair of readers for $39 so if you decide you can't face the prospect of wearing them, then you haven't done hundreds of dollars.
They can look quite ok, and you will mostly be using them in private anyway.

When I was young my dad caught me masturbating in the bathroom.

"Son, didn't I tell you that would send you blind?" he said.

I said "Dad, you're talking to the towel rack."

Boom, tish. I'm hear all week, try the veal.

When I was young my dad caught me masturbating in the bathroom.

"Son, didn't I tell you that would send you blind?" he said.

I stared him straight in the eyes.....

And finished.

Oooooooooh! Always gotta take it to the next level, sicko!

But, really, thanks for opening up to us. It explains a lot. :D

Edit: Alot's aren't real.

And I told you we're not coming to any more of your house parties. Sheesh.

Dave70 said:
Hey, I'm 43!

...shit...
At 42 myself I think this may be some of the best Bribie wisdom yet. I have always had great vision but in the last year I have found it not to be as good and have considered visiting the opto but refuse because the the prick only wants my money, at least unlike a dentist he can't poke around my eyes with a SS probe and say that will need fixing next time.

At 33 and with perfect vision I feel like if I could just stop masturb.... Oh never mind I'll just get glasses.

Cocko said:
And finished.
Well, that joke Cockfired.

You sir are the Michelangelo of talking stalks.

Cock spur kurnel.png

I was looking to make a joke about cock spurs or something (I think I remember something about ergot being called something like that) and searching for it, I found this instead.

Right now Porsche are honing the aerodynamics on some kind of aircraft to welcome Webber back to Le Mans.

condorman2.jpg

bradsbrew said:
At 42 myself I think this may be some of the best Bribie wisdom yet. I have always had great vision but in the last year I have found my KPI's have not been as good and have considered visiting the opto burefuse because the the prick only wants my money, at least unlike a dentist he can't poke around my eyes with a SS probe and say that will need fixing next time

Back