No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Image194.jpg
The NeverEnding Ice----Creeeam
La Da Da Blah Blah Blah

My friend's cat used to get possums every few weeks. Brushies, big huge brushies. He'd eat off the front two-thirds of its head and leave the rest, a nice chewy vertical section through the sinus with the wide eyes staring out from a jawless face. Badass.

Bloody hell. I thought my cat was epic by eating the occasional rat or bird, but possums? Those fuckers are big, agro, and have bloody sharp claws.

Bizier said:
margaret-and-david.jpg

See, I have to disagree with you there. I found it overly simplistic and the characters never really spoke to me.
Really? I was enchanted by the symbology of a long haired flying sausage dog...that talks! It reflects all that is pure about youth and naive innocence. I'm giving it four stars.

That's the next Paddle Poop flavour; Never Ending Possum. Kamahl can sing the song for the accompanying advertising.

Why are possums so unkind?

Camo6 said:
Really? I was enchanted by the symbology of a long haired flying sausage dog...that talks! It reflects all that is pure about youth and naive innocence. I'm giving it four stars.
I am afraid I am giving it one-and-a-half.

Next week, a flesh-eating possum stars in a new indy movie about the folly of youth.

A couple of days ago I took the family to the zoo and the highlight was...
Forget lions and tigers and shit FREE PADDLE POPS!!!

IMAG0734.jpg

Bridges said:
A couple of days ago I took the family to the zoo and the highlight was...
Forget lions and tigers and shit FREE PADDLE POPS!!!
I just claimed your code online.

goomboogo said:
That's the next Paddle Poop flavour; Never Ending Possum. Kamahl can sing the song for the accompanying advertising.
It is a bland whitey-fied curried possum flavour, but not so spicy that your grandma wouldn't eat one, for a change, more like Keen's.

Bizier said:
It is a bland whitey-fied curried possum flavour, but not so spicy that your grandma wouldn't eat one, for a change, more like Keen's Clive of India.

Fixed.

Helped a mate out with his daughters 17th birthday on Saturday night.
The birthday girl was face down on the lawn and having her hair held out of vomit by 9.30 pm.
I guess somebody spiked her shots of water with Smirnoff black label.
Ha. Kidz nowadays..

Back