No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bizier said:
attachicon.gif
Image194.jpg
The NeverEnding Ice----Creeeam
La Da Da Blah Blah Blah
So glad you made it a Rainbow 'pop, man. Yeah, that's right, we callin' 'em 'pops in our house now.

Dare me to bring a box to the case swap?

looking at a 2008 falcon ute - want to put a half decent sound system in that will allow me to plug in my iPod classic. Which brand and how much am I looking at? (I really need a canopy, but a fella needs to have tunes first and foremost...and a system that will do justice to Kyuss and Cat Stevens equally)...

I can give you advice on the ute, but not much help with the audio.

ute's fine, my old man has had it since new...I'm weighing the pros and cons against my current vehicle mostly - audio potential is a priority..philosopher/artist/aesthete and all that shit haha...

Old man cars FTW.

Ford do an Ipod upgrade kit from memory that would allow you to use it. Not sure what its worth but would probably be your easiest option without adding a new head unit. The factory audio systems in them aren't bad to begin with. Well, for Cat Stevens anyway.

Lecterfan said:
looking at a 2008 falcon ute - want to put a half decent sound system in that will allow me to plug in my iPod classic. Which brand and how much am I looking at? (I really need a canopy, but a fella needs to have tunes first and foremost...and a system that will do justice to Kyuss and Cat Stevens equally)...
You can have the Blaupunkt in my car for free. **

photo(1).JPG
:blink: :blink: :blink:

**Does not have iPod in... ;)

Lecterfan said:
Kyuss ONLY should be played in utes. Cat Stevens should be reserved for 85' Corolla sedans that blow smoke but still go.

goomboogo said:
I drive a Skoda (don't judge me... ) and Andre Rieu will never, ever be heard on that sound system.

Neither will Cat Stephens.

It was a slightly odd mix of Steel Panther and Mike Oldfield last time...

Lecterfan said:
Why limit Kyuss and Yusuf Islam to the cab of a ute?
Get yourself a set of premium headphones, the flashy noise canceling ones like Bose for example.

The first known painting depicting someone smoking a cigarette:

La cometa by Goya

la cometa.jpg

Back