No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florian said:
You wear jocks over your face? Are you trying to rob a bank?

:lol: :ph34r:
I'm always getting called a cockhead so I dress appropriate to the role.

Bribie G said:
I'm always getting called a cockhead so I dress appropriate to the role.
I almost liked that post until I realised how easy that could be misinterpreted. (Long word, sorry)

Totally unrelated, we missed your curries and company on Saturday!

you can be the silent cockhead in the night killing people without a sound because you have your trusty white ninja jocks on.

That must have been the most short lived thread ever, deleted after only 5 minutes.

Was that the thread about excessive use of educmacated language? It sure was shaping up to be jolly good fun. I am sad that it is gone.

Darn. I was planning on posting something random in there once a day just cuz...

In other news, our software support provider got fed up and gave me admin powers on the whole maintenance software. With a little warning, "don't do anything bad".

Oh, the balls!

practicalfool said:
It was almost a reincarnation of the wpmo thread.
I don't want to reopen the pot of glue that dead horse became; but apart from the downhill spiral into the abyss towards the end I really like the WPMO thread. This is why we can't have nice things.

Malted said:
Was that the thread about excessive use of educmacated language? It sure was shaping up to be jolly good fun. I am sad that it is gone.
Yes, I was just getting interested when it was pulled - damned, recalcitrant moderators!! :ph34r:

MartinOC said:
recalcitrant
Careful with that one. I used it in another exchange that went missing (quite rightly, I suppose, not entirely the place for it but I stand by the posts anyway - bloke is a proper goose).

Gently, gently.

Back