No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camo6 said:
Justine. Yum. And sometimes she had another little brown eyed mc contestant on with her. Cant remember what they cooked for some reason.
Fiona was the brown eyed girl I was thinking of. If these two had a cooking show together I would be a happy man. Shit, wouldn't have to be about cooking. Just a show with both of them together. Now that I'd pay to watch.

fiona2.jpgfiona.jpg

I know. Fkn knob. Id divorce him and take half his cash. Thered be plenty of blokes lining up to court her. Hell even just for her food if not her looks. I also love her particular accent.

Wife beaters and rapist deserve surgical castration.

In medical terms, the name of the surgery is called an "orchidectomy".

manticle said:
So many nice aprons.
I love aprons.
should have seen my meast smothered apron and brendo and I did 50kg of snags and salami. My missus threw the apron out.

Oh hang in you were using innuendo. ;)

I recon their aprons look great.....on my floor. Yeah old and bad joke

Liam_snorkel said:
I'll raise you a Giarda from said food channel.

https://www.google.com.au/search?newwindow=1&q=giada de laurentiis&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=FCPEUcXEDMfJiAec24HQDQ&biw=1173&bih=545&sei=FyPEUcfpD83PlAWKwoGIBw

Her name sounds like a stomach bug,
but I'm imagining she'd be even tastier than the food she cooks....

YouTube have got me totally worked out, whenever I log on. Depressing.

youtube recommendations.jpg

I get the craigtube recommendation. But what's with the PS3?

Bribie is a prawner of nubs from way back.

Just had a shave in the shower and nicked myself slightly, better not put on white jocks.

Bribie G said:
Just had a shave in the shower and nicked myself slightly, better not put on white jocks.
You wear jocks over your face? Are you trying to rob a bank?

:lol: :ph34r:

Back