No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko said:
We sent a parcel today and the name was 'Mrs. Tuggy'

We threw in a bonus gift... I hope I meet her one day.

:ph34r:
Where I used to work we had to special order stuff in for Mrs. Poon all the time. I never had the joy of seeing the poon. Just hearing about it afterwards.

Now I'm all married and kids and don't even hear about the poon...

Who likes writing 115 page reports that no one will ever read?

Nice car officer.

I snapped this on the way home the other night. That's a base model 200k + Porsche Panemera on loan to the coppers from the nice folks at Porsche Australia, apparently.
The idea is to enlist it as a liaison tool so young people think police are accessable and awesome.
Don't know why they bothered bringing it out my way. They all drive lowered HiLux utes with dirtbikes strapped to the back or Maloo's with giant spotlights and plastered with RM Williams Bundy Rum stickers.

WP_20130626_001_zps6b8ba04b.jpg

mobile while driving taking photo of a cop porsche

EPIC.

If you read the post carefully, Dave never mentioned a mobile phone, merely that he snapped the shot on the way home the other day.

Let's all assume he took it with a digital camera, so there's no issue with illegality.

And remember, our system works on the basis of innocence until proven guilty.

warra48 said:
Dave never mentioned a mobile phone, merely that he snapped the shot on the way home the other day.
No but the image tells us he has a Windows Phone.

Poor guy.

Nothing creepy. It's just the format of the filename.

Don't believe him Dave...big brother is watching you! Get out your tinfoil hat! :eek:

He's (bum) kind of right though.
There seems to be **** all in the way of apps available for windows. With my old android Motorola I could run an app fo example that let me connect to my Contour GPS via bluetooth and configure it on the go.
Nobody seems to make stuff compatible with the windows platform.

I might add I'm about as phone / tech savvy as Pauline Hanson is eloquent.

Dave........you are the first and only person I know that has a win phone

You poor guy.

Latest posts

Back