No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko said:
Off topic.. or maybe on in this thread... **** I am confused...

What makes a post 'Best Answer' - who decides that? Is it a Pro member privilege? or is the most likes or something?
What is this? Can someone take a screenshot (selfie) for me? I haven't seen anything like that.

32153_large.jpg

bum said:
What is this? Can someone take a screenshot (selfie) for me? I haven't seen anything like that.
Check the top of the Dark wheat malt thread....

What determines 'Best Answer' ? Would love to know.

Oh god. That is fucked.

Most boards that have such a thing implemented have the person who asks the question decide who best answered it. Which is good because you get someone who doesn't know anything making decisions out of ignorance. This new feature will fit in very nicely.

I think I'm pretty close to done though. This is ******* stupid.

Understanding TV terminology.

after the break. after the next break.

coming up. sometime before the end of the programme. Maybe.

next. possibly before the end of this programme so we'll string you along then announce that it's actually tomorrow.

when we return. don't switch channels during the break whatever you do.

Cocko said:
Off topic.. or maybe on in this thread... **** I am confused...

What makes a post 'Best Answer' - who decides that? Is it a Pro member privilege? or is the most likes or something?
Yep its a Pro Members tool.
Pro Members can give all kinds of awards and gongs.
About 15 different bits and pieces we can add.

Cheers
Chris

"Stop piss-farting around on that beer site, and get the kids lunches ready"

That's what she said.

No, seriously, that's what she just said.

Red Bull seem to sponser all kinds of motorsport and lots of other sports but where do they get their money from? I don't know anybody who actually drinks the stuff. I haven't ever seen anybody with a can in their hands.

Tropical_Brews said:
Red Bull seem to sponser all kinds of motorsport and lots of other sports but where do they get their money from? I don't know anybody who actually drinks the stuff. I haven't ever seen anybody with a can in their hands.
A friend of mine, is a distributor for Cadbury/Schweppes. Part of that line includes Red Bull.

Some of the more prominent lines this covers is Cadbury and Schweppes (yeah, no shit sherlock)...Streets icecreams, Smiths Chips, Pepsi (all variants) just to name a few.

So, any product made by Cadbury chocolates, all Schweppes softdrink lines, all Streets Icecreams and Smith's Chips, my mate distributes on behalf of the company to all shops, deli's (milkbars in vic), service stations, supermarkets etc....and the biggest seller on their books is Red Bull.

Obviously a shitload of people drink it. Me, i'm not one of them as i actually hate the shit, but he sells pallets of the stuff week in week out.

Tropical_Brews said:
Some kid near here drinks the shit, but it can't be much of an "energy" drink because when he finishes it, he hasn't got enough energy to carry the empty can to a bin, he drops it on the ground.

I don't watch it, but just saw an ad for a show called My Kitchen Rules.

There's a sheila on the ad says, 'Honestly, i have met children more intelligent than him' ..

WTF?

How does someone go through life thinking intelligence is related to age????

LikeYouGetSmarterAsYouGetOlderPunkin

Back