No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
482ee657-1.jpg

3f9e5b63-1.jpg

2f4958ab-1.jpg

when I was working in a telemarketing centre doing carpet cleaning call outs we had pretty good software that did 'reverse searching' of white pages and would just go up and down a street at a time till we had done a suburb. Anyway in one Brisbane suburb was a Philip Dick living next door to a Wendy K. Crack. I wonder if they ever got together.

You reckon their kids last names would be hyphenated?

Farkin hell...

$ 1 AUD = $US 1.04 = 0.73....

Almost time to organise an AHB bulk buy on a US or Euro beer excursion!

What's peoples thoughts on that new KFC burger?

I want one........That's all I can say until I get around to trying one.

I could eat one today, second double batch is on the boil and it's only 12:20..........Wish my urn could heat strike water faster though, I'd be done by now if it could.

I heard about it when it was in the US (called the 'Double Down' there), and it looks interesting. I'll give one a go in the next few days.

I saw it on an ad last night and thought... Yuck!

Just before I was hungry when I read this thread and I still thought yuck!...but now I want one

So I went and got one...

I still think Yuck! And wish I wasn't sucked in by the power of impulse hunger buying!! Damn you, No Topic posters!

I had one in the States and it was hideous. I expect the one here will be a tad different. It was swimming in some goopy cheese/sauce hybrid that I don't think would get past market testing here. I'll give it a crack.

Why are they making such a big deal about that burger, it couldnt be any worse then the tower or any other double burger less carbs anyhow. Still not having one though.

Im pretty sure AdamT posted one he made himself quite sometime ago on this THREAD.

Given I can eat a large double quarter pounder meal with a vanilla shake in place of the coke, this should be no problem.

So just business as usual then?

Katie, is your post missing a link to said thread??

Back