No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once ate 15 pieces of kfc (split a bucket with a mate who only managed 6 <_< ) ...and a small potato and gravy.

This couldn't be any worse, I'll give it a go one day.

For what it's worth, I felt "slippery" for the next few days.

I expect the one here will be a tad different. It was swimming in some goopy cheese/sauce hybrid that I don't think would get past market testing here.
I have just discovered that I was part right and potentially part wrong. Instead of the cheesy mess the local variation is BBQ sauce. Seems a strange choice to me (especially for the Zinger version) and I'll be asking for mine without it.

Stupid mistake for a newb AG brewer - bottled an amber ale four weeks ago. Tastes ok but a bit too sweet. Realised I hadn't used the beersmith tool to adjust for hop age as these were ancient Willamettes that had been vac sealed and kept cold that I bought from another user here. Ended up with approx 22 IBU instead of the targeted 35 IBU. Going to have to grit my teeth and drink that one as a desert beer or something - but them's the breaks.

Lesson for tomorrows batch: ADJUST AAU TO %3 D*CKHEAD!!!!

Been smashin' the beers tonight, can't get enough of this porter

Been smashin' the beers tonight, can't get enough of this porter
Yeah, me too. Horrible maths exam today and I am too old to be doing maths exams - the logic solution? Rapid AIPAs.

I like the headlines under it, as if "well, you'll read this- check this other shit out!"

Cannibal jailed for life
Aussie wins hot date with Charlie Sheen
Coles goes for Woolworths' jugular
Ban on naughty corner, Easter parades
Sophie's 10th birthday wish to be 'normal'

Going with hit the accelerator instead of the brake while parking in a spot adjacent to the edge......It happens quite commonly from what I've read...

Airbags and modern materials working against Darwin's natural selection for strengthening the gene pool.

Agreed, some people should be left to their own devices, for obvious reasons

This is worth a look!! Note it is not just 360, it is 360 at every latitude...try going up or down!

Click on the pictures, and when they come up, click again and drag your mouse in any direction and the picture will give you a 360 view --- Amazing Photography!!!

PICTURE NUMBER 1 utah1

PICTURE NUMBER 2 utah2

PICTURE NUMBER 3 utah3

PICTURE NUMBER 4 utah4

PICTURE NUMBER 5 utah5

The concept isn't too new, been used in house ads for a while, but that's the first time I've seen it done in a setting like those shots. Decent quality shots too.

Nice effort, I'd be getting those photos framed if I was her.

somehow, I don't think my excel would survive the drop.

Isn't that one of the stunts in Grand Theft Auto IV??

I think I might have made a mistake today... on another impulse buy, I bought a Hyosung GT650S.

I don't usually buy anything el-cheapo brand, throw away quality... not even bread :blink:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I needed a shitter to ride while I wait out my bike 'Ls' and 'Ps'. Hope I don't regret it... :blink:

I think I might have made a mistake today... on another impulse buy, I bought a Hyosung GT650S.

I don't usually buy anything el-cheapo brand, throw away quality... not even bread :blink:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I needed a shitter to ride while I wait out my bike 'Ls' and 'Ps'. Hope I don't regret it... :blink:

Schooey, I've heard bad things about those bikes about the plastics and switches being really el-cheapo, use it, abuse it and then get rid of it mate.

-BD

Back