Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much in the way of dark beers left ATM Nick but will bring along a few keg-filled bottles of my DarkandDangerous Oatmeal Stout for your consumption. :party:
To keep certain people happy I'll swap my Wheatie ( :lol: ) for my latest IPA which will probably need no ice to keep it cold at your place. ;)
We NEED fire & warmth on the 19th. :angry:

TP

PS --- Just saw your post Batz.

Atta boy Pete, IPA is a winner :)

Still investigating heating options. Don't have a source for 44gal drums however, or a gas patio heater. Hmmmm.....

Will be PMing shortly all the juicy details of the day ;)

Cheers

PMs sent to everyone, check your inbox!

Cheers!

NickyB,

Against SWMBO's willl (remember little bro's 1 st impresion?) I will be attending your brass monkey get together, However Mrs NickB expressed how warming it would be if we shared the "Company" bed? So should I bring the pink PJ's? :p

NickyB,

Against SWMBO's willl (remember little bro's 1 st impresion?) I will be attending your brass monkey get together, However Mrs NickB expressed how warming it would be if we shared the "Company" bed? So should I bring the pink PJ's? :p

Are they the PJ's with "RACK OFF CHAPPO" on the arse? <_<

TP

:lol: :lol: I love you :lol: TP

Seriously there is enough room in Nickys bed for all of us. yeah?

Sorry to say , my brewday has been cancelled. I have just found out that it's definite that Chappo's coming, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone...............

:ph34r:

Sorry Nick, but we're out.
A lost weekend this last one, got on the turps with Ross on Saturday (unplanned) :party: and spent yesterday having a near death experience - so getting the fill etc will have to be done next weekend.
Have a good one and don't let Pete get too close to naked flames.

Sorry Perry, that'd be my fault for convincing him to join us at the pub, glad I left after two beers ;)

Curse you Geoff! Mind you, it's always someone else's fault, isn't it Perry..... :ph34r:

Cheers

PS: If you are coming and haven't received a PM from me, please send me one... :)

Sorry Nick, but we're out.

Dropping_Like_flies.jpg

TP

Ahem yourself Chappo..... <_<

Curse you Geoff! Mind you, it's always someone else's fault, isn't it Perry..... :ph34r:

Cheers

PS: If you are coming and haven't received a PM from me, please send me one... :)

Ha, not Ross's fault but next time we're out for a drink I'm sure not getting a 3 pints start of 6.7% stout.
He's hard enough to keep up with as it is :rolleyes: .

Still plenty of time to drive up BB, you're more than welcome! ;)

Just cleaning up downstairs and found this....

View attachment 38780

Looks like the sixer you left at my old place last brew day mate. They should be nice and 'conditioned' by now. We'll crack one for shits and giggles if you're game.... :ph34r:

Cheers!

Getting close now guys. And typically, I've got a cold :( Oh well, nothing a few beers won't sort out I'm sure ;)

Any confirmed early starters yet? Or are you all rocking up around lunch time like Chappo?

Cheers

Getting close now guys. And typically, I've got a cold Oh well, nothing a few beers won't sort out I'm sure

Any confirmed early starters yet? Or are you all rocking up around lunch time like Chappo?

Cheers

Sorry to tell you Nick but because you're Tasmanian, an alien in any sense or form? :blink: :p I have told the old Batz that I can't possibly accept a lift even if his problems get all sorted in time. :unsure:
Besides, I have heard you backed NSW in our total obliteration of them & anyway I don't have my cold weather gear with me. (Wink, wink)

Almost forgot --- It's going to be raining anyway.
So sorry! :(

TP

I'm aiming to get there around the 10am, have my gumboots and rain coat sorted and I found my arctic sleeping bag too! LOL Let the god times roll!

Back