Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do today what you can put off for tomorrow? Because it'll come back to bite you on the arse and stop you from going to brewdays! :angry:

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB Food: 30,000kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad, maybe mini pizzas.
2 -- TidalPete Food: Hash Browns & Bread
3 -- Thomas J. Keg-o-Sporter and either more eggs or a kg or two of bacon.
4 -- Batz plus a party keg Food: Vindaloo Curry. I'll bring it in my crock pot for easy warm up, oh and rice as well. (plastic bowls and forks for the above too)
5 -- Bonj Damnit! BABBs Strong Ale Night.... same night.
6- Scoundrelrogue soft and not coming
7. Chappo - Beery stuff Food: Goat Vindaloo plus 2 x Doz eggs
8. -- DKS - Mixed bag-O-beers or keg of Bitter. Food: Tea, coffee, sugar milk etc

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo (C'mon slacker, it'll be your big send off!)
2. Winkle (+ Anna?)

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB Food: 30,000kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad, maybe mini pizzas.
2 -- TidalPete Food: Hash Browns & Bread
4 -- Batz plus a party keg Food: Chilli and I'll bring it in my crock pot for easy warm up, (plastic bowls and forks for the above too)
8. -- DKS - Mixed bag-O-beers or keg of Bitter. Food: Tea, coffee, sugar milk etc

The 'Maybes'
2. Winkle (+ Anna?)

OK two Vindaloo Curry's is a bit silly so I'll change to a chilli or something, I'll decide when it's time to cook but will bring something yummy.
Next time I say I'm bringing a curry you bring something else Chappo <_<

Batz

OK two Vindaloo Curry's is a bit silly so I'll change to a chilli or something, I'll decide when it's time to cook but will bring something yummy.

Batz

Soorrrry Mr Gumpy.

I will change Batz. I love vindaloo's so I didn't see a problem plus I always like trying other peoples vindaloo's out. But to keep the peace I'll make slow roasted lamb shanks Italian style. NickB all I need is an oven to reheat them after the trip to yours, it that possible?

Cheers

Chap Chap

Why do today what you can put off for tomorrow? Because it'll come back to bite you on the arse and stop you from going to brewdays! :angry:

dead%20fly.thb.jpg

EDIT: No problem Chap Chap - Have an oven and a slow cooker so whatever works for you!

Cheers

Rock on Garth! :super:

waynes-world_l.jpg

Soorrrry Mr Gumpy.

I will change Batz. I love vindaloo's so I didn't see a problem plus I always like trying other peoples vindaloo's out. But to keep the peace I'll make slow roasted lamb shanks Italian style. NickB all I need is an oven to reheat them after the trip to yours, it that possible?

Cheers

Chap Chap

I love vindaloo's and don't see a problem either, some may not have such advanced tastes as us.

grumpychatterbox.jpg

Mr Grumpy

Batz, do you still have that pizza oven? Is it 10A? Just a thought.....

Cheers

Damn, always with the rain. Need it for the tanks, but.... and yeah, bloody freezing last night!

Just as long as it doesn't rain like it does here.

pub_3.jpg

Batz

1-5mm,we should be right! Actually, thats Kingaroy, so it'll probably be 30C and sunny up here on the hill ;)

The 'Definites'
2 -- TidalPete Food: Hash Browns & Bread + keg of NG Weizen for you all
4 -- Batz plus a party keg Food: Chilli and I'll bring it in my crock pot for easy warm up, (plastic bowls and forks for the above too)

The 'Maybes'
2. Winkle (+ Anna?)

Batz

Updating my details.

TP

2 -- TidalPete Food: Hash Browns & Bread + keg of NG Weizen for you all

Homer_20Simpson_20Oh_20No.jpg

I hope you don't plan on putting that in my car Pete ! Let along sharing my gas, use your own it'll taste the same.

Batz

What do you think this is Pete, summer or something. I KNOW how good your dark beers are....perhaps you may be persuaded to bring one of those, pwiddy pwiddy pweese???

Puss%20in%20Boots%20Sad%20Eyes.jpg

Fishing, fishing, fishing, ad infititum.
4171.gif
4171.gif
4171.gif

:lol:

TP

Well done old fella :lol:

ist2_440872_hook_line_and_sinker.jpg

But I will be sampling this brew before take off and if it's a wheatie it's staying here, no kidding.

mr_grumpy.jpg

Batz....this is getting all cuddly yes?

Back