Next Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edgecliff Brewer

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am kinda hanging out for the next brew day or pub get-together. Since no one else seems to be taking the lead I thought I would start the next thread to gauge interest. How about Sat 07 Nov?

Weekend of Bitter and Twisted at Maitland, so I'm out......

EB, there's been a bit of activity by a few of us organising the Castle Hill Show comp and that'll be run on 21-22 November (full information on Monday/Tuesday). So there's that if you want to get involved with that. I think most are going along to the brewers open day at Paddy's next Saturday (which looks fantastic to me). I know Croz has been talking a bit about having a brew day and hopefully we can organise one soon. The 7th November is possible for me AFAIK. Not sure if it clashes with anything else than B & T or if many are going to that.

Can't make the Castle Hill Comp as I'll be in Melb that weekend, however thanks for the reminder about Paddy's. I should be there.

Am heading to Paddy's for lunch and afternoon session tomorrow, then to the Local Taphouse for dinner. Anyone coming?

Latest posts

Back