New Craft Brewery In Newtown, Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Newtown. Looking to move to a more production orientated venue. Will shovel grain / available full time. It's only a quick walk from me.

They forgot to mention the yoga place across the driveway where these crazy lady folk bend in all sorts of funny ways ... And serve vego food ...

Hey Richard, I guarantee I will be stopping through on any trips I make through Syd. I am unashamedly worming my way into the industry now, like the burrowing insect I am, and would love a yarn. I still take it as Refused for Dirty Projectors being an uneven swap :)

A huge congratulations on getting all this through, and may your DME gear bring you and any minions years of joy.

As a side note, AFAIK Barons is still running. I'm not involved day to day but
.. it still means there's a chance to get sticky, malt covered hands on a decent Lemon Myrtle Witbier recipe... :ph34r:

Please have good food, and don't shy away from MEAT offerings. Like a beast Friday. Every Friday, a whole animal for all to see.

The area is ripe for this, and there is no doubt you have 100% of the local market when the door opens....please keep it that way :)

And like a dead horse....

I'd be thrilled to help out in anyway i possibly can. Odds, ends, grain, help, drinking beers, whatever, i'm free labour. It's great to see as an addition to the local area. Also, i think i met your mate in my shop the other day, he was heading up saying some of the equipment just got delivered / place was getting put together.

Latest posts

Back