Neil Morrisey's Risky Business Tv Show On Next

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
For them wots got Foxtel, coming up tonight, next on BBC Knowledge.
2 punters decide to buy a pub and get into brewing real ale. :)

Dammit. Sometimes I regret having poor mans TV only. Then again, I watch SFA TV anyway...

Was on last year (I think). Is available by other means if you know where to look....

Cheers

If it's anything like their Africa/Soccer thing, I don't mind missing it.

For them wots got Foxtel, coming up tonight, next on BBC Knowledge.
2 punters decide to buy a pub and get into brewing real ale. :)

Already seen it, if his "Men-behaving" character had have run the Pub it might have done a lot better.
Lap dogs??? Gastro Pub??? No Ideas????
Feck :( .

Yes I got the whole series last year but lost it when my puter died - interesting to see it again.

Yes I got the whole series last year but lost it when my puter died - interesting to see it again.

Just set the IQ to record the series... beeeeudiful :D

Its a great idea for a show, unfortunately though its terrible, as Neil Morrisey is a twat.

When it was shown here in the UK the general feeling on the forums was what a pair of prats. One brew and they had re-invented the British pint!
The beer was available in supermarkets [brewed by another brewer] and most people that tried it found it very ordinary.

Last year SWMBO and I were in the UK and we dropped into the Punchbowl for a pint - nice pub, but pretty dead - beer was OK but had definitely had better in many other locations.

Bit disapointing really...

Its a great idea for a show, unfortunately though its terrible, as Neil Morrisey is a twat.

Chuckle, +1.
What a load of rubbish. .
I suppose the Brewery (was it Black Dog?) get a bit of mileage out of actually making the beer.

Supermarkets, killing your local, softly.

Oz and James Drink to Britain was better fare although not beer-specific.

there used to be on on foxtel where a couple "kids" bought a pub with a brewery in NSW, it seemed the original owner was a little bit of a "slacker" with some of the repair issues etc..

Back