Name the bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's the place I think it is how about The Hidden.

I don't know, you know, a pub is a very personal business to run. I find it very hard to think of names appropriate to someone else's "-ness".

One of my favourite pubs as a youngster was the Dog House Hotel, was a cracking joint of which I have many fond memories.

**** me that was a shady pub..

Yob said:
One of my favourite pubs as a youngster was the Dog House Hotel, was a cracking joint of which I have many fond memories.

**** me that was a shady pub..
You could revive the name and continue the proud Australian tradition of shady bars.

Shady craft beer bars, guys in hoodies dealing Amarillo rhizomes out by the mens, black market growlers of Parabola.

There's a name! The Amarillo. Easy to pronounce, distinctive, craft.

Just call it either The Imperial, The railway, The Royal, The Commercial or The Exchange and dont rock the (hypothetical) ******* boat.

Dave70 said:
Just call it either The Imperial, The railway, The Royal, The Commercial or The Exchange and dont rock the (hypothetical) ******* boat.
You forgot The Royal Mail

The Dogs Bollocks. And you could have a themed menu to match - all meatball based of course.

Latest posts

Back